Mahi ne sari EDT ke samne Mohabbat ka ailaan kiya wo v kai baar kidhar thi behen us waqt 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahi ne sari EDT ke samne Mohabbat ka ailaan kiya wo v kai baar kidhar thi behen us waqt 🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Mahi ne sari EDT ke samne Mohabbat ka ailaan kiya wo v kai baar kidhar thi behen us waqt 🤣
Me was busy adoring Aniruddh-Bondita-Kaka❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I happened to see yest's episode and Binoy omg! His hand movements and expressions🤣🤣
🤣 I don't get why he moves his hands so much.. it's distracting 🤪🤣 I end up looking at his hand movements only🤣
phir aise kyun karte ho aap!

🤣 I don't get why he moves his hands so much.. it's distracting 🤪🤣 I end up looking at his hand movements only🤣
But that's his style then🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Mahi ne sari EDT ke samne Mohabbat ka ailaan kiya wo v kai baar kidhar thi behen us waqt 🤣
🤣🤣
Poor mahi🥺usne khud choose kiya hain bidu ko even after being fully aware of his kands🤣
🤣🤣
Poor mahi🥺usne khud choose kiya hain bidu ko even after being fully aware of his kands🤣
Iska matlab woh meri sasumaa hai!

How do you get such perfect ss?? 😆
🤣🤣
Poor mahi🥺usne khud choose kiya hain bidu ko even after being fully aware of his kands🤣
Unhi haath pe toh woh mar miti🤣🤣