Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Hey guys sorry for the wait.

Got my laptop and now i'm typing the next chapter.

Will surely update the next chapter by tomorrow.

Eagerly waiting

tehreemsajid thumbnail

Yeahh finally your going to update

NiaDiva thumbnail

Yes dear

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 25

Mandarin Oriental

The five were in the elevator in silence except for Siddharth who had this wide grin plastered on his face, not even fading even a little bit.

"someone's excited" Karan whispers which doesn't goes unnoticed by AshWik and Siddharth.

Siddharth eyes widen and looks at Roshni, who fortunately didn't hear as she was lost in some thoughts.

He motions Karan to shut his mouth.

As they reach their floor they get out and get into their suite.

"ah finally" Roshni throws herself in the couch followed by others.

"ab kuch aur surprise hai kya" she asks while removing the heels, to which Siddharth smiles mischievously while the trio giggle.

"kya hua" she asks as she sees their faces.

"um hum nikaltein...raat bohot ho chuki hai" Rithwik says as he and Asha get up to leave.

"arre Rithu kya hua" 

"kuch nahi hum bas sleepy hai" Asha replies giving a fake yawn.

"good night" Rithwik says pulling Asha to their room.

"okay good night" Roshni replies.

"in dono ko-" she was interupted by Karan,

"main bhi challa...mujhe bhi bohot neend aa rahi hai...good night love birds" Karan waves bye and goes to the study.

Siddharth shows a thumbs up to AshWik and Karan as they close the door of the room and study respectively, not before giving a wink to them.

"ab in teen ko kya hua...Siddharth did you notice something strange?" she questions, looking at the closed doors.

"Siddharth" she turns to look at him only to see him zoned out in her, grinning widely.

"tujhe kya hua" she shakes him making smile more.

"arre sab ko kya hogaiya" she scratches her head while he gets up and picks her up in his arms.

"arre yeh kya karre ho" she says but doesn't gets any reply from him.

"Siddharth"

"shh" he says walking towards their room.

"kya" she thinks clinging onto him.

He stands in front of the door making her open the door.

"OMG Siddharth" she's left astonished by the look of their room.

There were rose petals all over the room, fairly lights hung from the ceiling, small candles were lit throughout the room.

The moonlight came in through the windows, accompanied by a slightly cool breeze.

The whole ambiance took her breath away.

"Siddharth" she whispers while he keeps waking in the room.

"wow..." she gets down from his arms and admires his decorations.

"yeh sab ab kyun" she asks pouting.

He smiles at her innocence and locks the door with a huge grin on his face.

"ab kyun matlab...itne saalon baad tum mujhe milrahi ho...toh ek chotu sa celebration toh banta hai boss" he replies winking at her.

"chotu..." she slaps her forehead while he pulls her in.

"kyun acha nahi laga" he asks.

"bohot acha laga....aur" she wraps her arms around his neck,

"sirf chotu...bada celebration hoga" she says making his eyes widen like saucers.

"seriously baby" he asks while she nods a yes.

"thank you so much Roshni...I Love You so so sooo much" he lifts her up and twirls her.

She giggles on his antics.

He then brings her down.

"but Siddharth tume jo chahiyea tume mil raha hai don't you think you have to give something to me in return" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"haan baby of course tume jo bhi chahiyea i'll give it to you....even if it takes my life...i'll bring the moon if you want" he replies

"utna jaana zaroori nahi hai jab tumara andar hai woh jo main chahtouin" she smirks while his eyes widen again.

"kya...matlab...meri Roshni kab itni bold hogai" he exclaims.

Roshni rolls her eyes, "I wasn't talking about that..."

"about what?"

"that"

"that kya...meri" he clears his throat only to get a hit from her on his arm.

"I meant about the truth...about our past" she says making his wide smile fade away.

"Roshni please aaj nahi...main tume kal sab sach bataungha"

"no tum ab batoa ghe ki sach kya hai"

"baby please...mood kharab ho jayega please" he pleads.

"no i've decided that tum aaj hi batao ghe agar tum aaj aur abhi nahi bateye na toh"

"toh"

"toh agla ek week nahi ek month ke liye yeh sab celebration tume nahi milagi"

"what" he shouts

"yes"

"yeh kaise decision hai baby...please na i'll tell in the morning pakka" he pouts.

"aww my baby look so cute in this pout par yeh kaam nahi ayega tum aaj mujhe sach batoaghe, that's it" she declares folding her hands.

"ok bai you won...abhi bataonghi tume sach happy"

"very happy" she smiles and runs to the wardrobe.

"kya hua"

"arre...i can't sleep in this gown" she says while rummaging through her collection.

"kisne kahaa that'll you'll be sleeping in this outfit" he hugs her from the back.

"sach toh yeh hai ki during the celebration toh hum kapde...do we need them?" he whispers in his oh so husky voice making her go red.

"Siddharth" she says sternly nudging his arm and runs to the restroom making sure she locks the door.

"arre band kar dhi" he hits the door and walks to the wardrobe.

After a while

Roshni comes out of the restroom.

"yeh Siddharth kahaan gaya" she mumbles searching for him.

She notices that the balcony door was open so she enters the balcony.

"arre Siddharth tum yehaan kya karre ho" she asks as she sees him sitting in the couch in the balcony, staring at the stars.

"aoi beto" he beckons her to sit beside him.

She sits beside him while he wraps his arms around her shoulder.

He smells in her scent making him go intoxicated by her.

"Siddharth"

"hmm"

"Siddharth"

"hmm"

He was completely lost in her.

She rolls her eyes and gives him a nice pinch at his chest.

"ouch Roshni...itni zor se kyun pinch kyun kiya" he rubs the spot.

"just to bring you back to your senses"

"when i'm with you baby toh main sab buljatoun...i forget everything I just remember you...sirf tum"

"don't try flirt with me stupid...aur topic mat change kar aur mujhe abhi ke abhi sach bata warna ek mahine no celebration samjhe" she warns.

"ok fine" he raises his up in surrender.

He brings a chair and sits opposite to her.

He takes a deep breath before he starts to speak.

"jab...jab you moved out of my room aur...when Misha moved into my room....you were right Roshni she loves me...aur mujhe yeh baat tab pata nahin chala...she slept in your bed....I remember the time she used to flirt with me and stuff but I didn't give any heed to it at that time as...

I was very angry with you...for what you had done...but truth is it was never you...

i'm sorry Roshni i'm extremely sorry...pata nahin kya guz gaya tha mera mann main tab....I listened to my mind instead of my heart aur mera dil toh tera paas tha na....it was all planned by Misha, your ex roommate Rohan...and the principal well he was threatened to do so...."

"Rohan" she mutters.

Even though he had a small role in her life she trusted him.

Her eyebrows scrunched up as she thought 'Rohan...Siddharth mujhse jhoot nahi bol tha I know Siddharth lekin Rohan'

"I know Roshni you won't believe this as Rohan was your friend after...never mind...but I've proof...against Misha too...I didn't get to know about this back then but mujhe that yeh baat hamari shaadi wala din hi pata chala"

Flashback

It was early in the morning, and if you guys remember Siddharth had a dream of SidNi confession.

So continuing from there.

"kya tha woh...shit...it was a dream"

"kaash woh sapna sach hota...even if it becomes true woh dard you gave me Roshni will never go away from me..."

He shakes his head and drinks a glass of water to cool him.

"much better" he mumbles, "aaj hamari haldi aur shaadi hai Roshni...and you wait and watch baby tume main kaise sataungha you'll pay for what you've done....I hate you Roshni I hate you so much main yeh shaadi sirf air sirf mom dad aur DD aunty oops sasumom ke liye karuon and of course to get my revenge from you" he says these with a smirk on his face.

Even though he never meant any of this, he was perhaps listening to his mind rather than his heart.

"BUZZ" he heard a notification from his phone.

He unlocks his phone and finds a video. He plays the video and his smirk vanishes.

He immediately calls up the number who has sent him the video.

"hello...what the hell was that which you've sent" he shouts.

"Whoa Sid relax apni friend ko aise great kare ga kya" the person replies.

"dekho I'm so not in the mood of jokes just explain to me on what the hell have you sent"

"Well I thought that the video was self explanatory"

"Rithwik main tujhe mar dungi, bata kya tha woh...tu jaanta hai na ki I can't see her in pain please beta mujhe yeh stab kya chal raha hai please bhai" he pleads.

"Why should I tell you...you don't care when it comes to her na you toh hate her na even you want to destroy her life then why can't they"

"Rithwik main bol rahi hun"

"Kya bolna hai teek se bol"

"Fine tu sunna chanta hai toh sun I can't see her in pain agar use kuch hogaiya na toh main jee nahi paunghi samjha"

"Who is this her my friend"

"Agar tum aaj mera samne hote na toh main tume...never mind Rithwik bata mujhe, kya hua, mujhe bohot chinta ho rahi hai"

"kiske liye"

"FINE I can't see ROSHNI in pain okay"

"Kyun"

"Uh...."

"Yeh uh kya jawaab hai seedha bolna" he provokes him while Siddharth opens his mouth but no words came out.

"Bolo na Sidu"

"Rithwik" he says sternly as only Roshni, his Roshni can call him by that name.

"Kya bolna kyun nahi dekh sakta Roshni ko dard main"

"Kyunki I LOVE HER OKAY I LOVE MS ROSHNI PATEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART" he blurts out.

"Finally thank god" Rithwik sends a flying kiss to the skies.

"Dekho Maine boldiya ab tu bata na please"

"okay bhai sun...tu jaanta hai na ke maine aur Asha ek company shuru ki"

"haan"

"toh with that company hame bohot saare business partners mili...toh as a partner in few companies hame na ek party ke invite aya tha...we got ready and went there toh wahaan jaakar hame pata chala ki"

"ki"

"Misha and Rohan are siblings"

"WHAT?" he exclaims.

Rithwik then narrates Siddharth the incident where AshWik, at the business party, finding Rohan and Misha together with a mysterious person whom AshWik couldn't recognize as this was the first time they had seen him.

"i clearly remember bhai that man was scolding Misha and Rohan for some matter aur hame bohot ajeeb laga so we decided to follow them...aur that night when we followed them we found them near their apartment with the man going up while these two were sitting in the stairs"

A small flashback from Rithwik

Misha and Rohan were sitting in the bottom of the stairs of their apartment cursing their life while AshWik hid behind the wall so that they could see and hear them both.

"bhai ab kuch toh karna padega" Misha tells.

"yes Mishty" Rohan replies

"daily we are getting his scolding aur kitni...i really can't handle this...pehle woh Roshni she...that girl she took my love from me...mera Siddharth mujhe na bachpan se Roshni ek atom bhi nahi pasand thi...ugh I hate her"

"but I love her na...oops I mean her body" and he continues to describe Roshni in a way that AshWik were disgusted to the core, "and of course to her and her so called fiance's money"

"hame kuch bhi karke we should get their money and mera Siddy...kaise plan banaya ham ne" Misha states making AshWik stand at shock.

"par woh toh fail hogai they both are getting married..ugh ab kaise we'll get that money" he replies.

"bhai simple we'll kill them all of course except Sid"

"and Roshni"

"fine...then we should kill DD as agar if she's dead toh saari property Roshni ke naam pe ayega toh..."

"nahi DD ko toh mera dad maregha ham nahi...my dad will kill her...after all of what she has done with us...me...."

"fine then kaise"

"we'll kill Roshni....no better idea Roshni ko na ham kidnap karke ham use aise torture karwayenghe ki she'll tell us all secrets of both the Patels and the bechare Khuranas...simple after we get the money we'll kill her waise bhi i love her money not her" he says.

And they discuss more on their so called plan while AshWik record everything.

Now back to Siddharth and Rithwik's phone call.

"m...me...meri R..R..Roshni ki zindagi khatra ma hai" Siddharth stammers while tears makes their way through his cheek.

"Sid dekh ab dukh hone ki time nahi hai...you have to take of her aur tu ab samjhe ki Roshni wasn't behind all that"

"yeh kya kardiya maine" he throws the phone and fortunately nothing happened to it as it fell on the bed.

"Sid...Siddharth phone uta"

"yeh maine...I didn't trust her..urg mujhe jeena hi nahi chaihiyea" he cries

"Siddharth samaal apne aapko" he hears Rithwik's voice and picks up the phone.

Siddharth says, with determination in his eyes, "bhai get me all the cctv footage from our college and I mean literally everything samjhe..." Rithwik then tells that he'll help him and cuts the call.

He then got up from his bed and went to the restroom.

He turned on the shower, pouring cold water making him cool down.

"i'm sorry Roshni...what have I done...maine apne pyaar pe barosa nahi kiya...oh God" he breaks down vulnerably.

"ab kuch bhi hoja koi bhi ajaye main tum pe aur tumari nahi hamari pariwar pe koi aanch nahi ane dungha...I love you Roshni" he says having a faint smile and gets ready for their haldi.

Throughout the haldi session only this was going on in his mind and then you know how Roshni tried to cheer him up.

Flashback Ends.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 26

"and hamari shaadi hui...aur that night after you slept I got all the CCTV footage from Rithwik which...proved your innocence and Misha and Rohan's plot" he sighs.

Roshni who had no expression in her face, "toh iska matlab they as in Misha and Rohan are behind us for our money" she questions to which he nods.

"and they planned all the accusation making you turn against me" he nods again this time a bit slowly.

"and you had believed them"

"i'm sorry" 

Not giving any heed to him she runs out of the balcony in anger.

"Roshni" he gets up and comes to the room, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Roshni" he checks the restroom but she wasn't there too.

He finds that their room door was open so he goes to the living room but doesn't finds Roshni there too.

He hears slow sobbing sounds from the pantry and recognizes as its from his love.

"Roshni" he sighs and goes into the pantry.

Pantry

Lights were off so it was completely dark.

"Roshni" he calls out as he walks through the pantry.

"ouch" he rubs his knee as he hits his knee on the table.

"Roshni kahaan ho tum" he calls out again.

He finds a figure, bent.

He walks up to her and taps on her shoulder, "Roshni i'm sorry na"

As she straightens up to look him, he pulls her waist making her left hand clutch his shoulder while her right hand stays behind her back mysteriously.

"i'm sorry tu jaanti hai na ki main, I can't see you in tears i'm sorry"

"and leave all the past na, the thing which matters is the present aur ab tum meri paas ho itna paas" he pulls her more if that was ever possible.

"Roshni please i'm sorry ab itna maafi mang raun na kuch toh maafi dedo" he pouts.

"Roshni...Roshuuu" he kisses her nose making her restrain from the smile her lips curve to.

"leave it all na and focus on me" he kisses her forehead.

"on us" he kisses each of her eyelids gently.

"on this night" he then kisses her cheeks slowly lingering his lips there for sometime.

He leans in to taste her lips but she moves her face away.

"uffo Roshni ab gussa thook bhi do yaar tch" he gets irritated and turns away by her silence while she looks at him.

"not bad itna maafi...tujhe toh main kab ka maaf karchukihun but baby tujhe punishment toh deni hai na...get ready for this Mr Khurana urf mera Sidu...aaj raat bohot yaad kaar hona wala hai" she smirks.

And then something happens.

She brings her hand on top of his head with such a force that the egg gets smashed in his hair.

She cracks up into laughter while he takes his hand to touch his hair.

"ewww Roshniii" he shrieks as he smells his egg flavored fingers.

"kyun kiya yeh"

"meri marzi"

"teri marzi...ab tujhe pata chalega ki agar Siddharth Khurana ko koyi paanga le na toh main hi jeetunghi ab tu bhuk do" saying this he pulls her waist making her crash into his arms.

And SPLASH.

He empties the jug full of water on her making her gasp.

"Siddharth" she shouts.

"meri pajama" she whines.

"aww teri pajama kharab hui kya" he teases her.

"tujhe toh main" she finds a bottle of sauce in the table and immediately without him noticing she picks it up and squeezes it on his face.

"Roshni" he fumes picking up another bottle.

"Siddharth chodo..leave it" she warns him but Siddharth being Siddharth empties the whole bottle of tomato sauce on her.

"eww Siddharth meri dress" she looks at her white pajama only now it has turned red.

"tujhe toh main ab dhika ti hun" she mumbles.

"aww my baby looks too good in red" he giggles.

But to his bad luck Olive Oil was tripping from his hair as she empties the whole bottle of it.

"Roshniii kya hai yeh" he shrieks.

"pehle anda aur ab yeh thel yuck" he says wiping his hands.

"tu ab mujhse nahi bachyeghi tu dekhna" he mutters and correctly at this moment he fell ice cubes running at his insides that is his chest and his back.

"ahhh" he shouts wiggling here and there trying to removes the ice cubes.

"OMG Siddharth" she laughs like a maniac while he still tries to come out of the cold environment she has created for him.

In a second he removes his t shirt showing his perfect abs with small but yet numerous droplets of water.

Roshni stands in awe as a jaw opens, "hot" was the only word escaped from her lips.

Siddharth smirked seeing his effect on her, taking this as an opportunity stealthily he opens the door of the refrigerator, correctly at his back making sure not to break of her day dream she is in.

"how could i punish him when he is this sexy?" she mutters still being lost in him.

Siddharth without her knowing takes a bag full of flour brings it behind him while he takes small step towards her.

"kya hua baby" he asks innocently making her break the trance in which she was in.

"huh what?" she mumbles blinking.

"nothing only this" saying this he pour the bag of flour on her.

As he empties it he throws of the bag, shaking his hands in the air, coughing slightly.

"Oh My God Roshni" now was his turn to laugh like a maniac.

"Siddharth" she screeches making her hand dust up the flour stuck on her.

While he was busy laughing she opens the refrigerator and finds a full cake.

A mischievous smile makes its way to her lips.

"OMG Roshni" he holds his chest to stop laughing but fails to do so.

"Siddharth" she calls out innocently making him look at her trying to control the laughter.

"bohot hasi aa rahi hai na ab dekho"

"SLAM" she smashed the cake in his face.

"oops sorry galti se haath fisal gai" she mocks.

"ROSHNI" he shouts as the few parts of the cakes falls down from his face.

She moves closer to him, encircling her arms around his neck.

"aww my baby looks to cute in this attire, cake suits" she winks.

Another mischievous smile creeps its way to her lips.

She takes a deep breath and before he can comprehend what she's doing she throws herself on him.

She wraps her legs around his torso and connects her lips with his.

Siddharth was just too shocked at first seeing her dominating side.

Siddharth POV

What just happened now?

I could feel the insane rise of awareness and electricity in every inch of my body but it was most felt in my heart.

I'm just shocked now and I really don't why i'm shocked.

She has forgiven me...woohoo

I really can't beleive this...oh god Roshni na mujhe maaf kardiya...

The tempting sounds of approval from her proves it ki she has forgiven me.

And now she is on me kissing me like hell

This is right thank you god

Ouch

Did she just bite me? Oh my Roshni has become so bold.

Siddharth kya karre hai why aren't you kissing her back?

I curse myself and respond to the kiss

I pull her more to myself OMG just like a five year old who holds possessively his teddy.

Yes she is my teddy.

I can feel her relax as I start to dominate

Siddharth's POV Ends

Third Person POV

He pulls her closer to him kissing her back fervently with all love he has for her.

She relaxes slightly as he dominants the kiss now.

He slowly nibbles the lipstick away from lower lip while she taste the cake which she smashed from his upper lip.

She parts her lips to gives access to relish the taste of her.

Shivers ran down her as their tongues dance together in unison

She massages his hair pulling him more to her.

He pinches her ass making her gasp while he chuckles.

They leave the lips to look at each other.

"why did you pinch me?" she questions.

"you look so sexy" he winks.

"Siddharth tu na" she hits him making him giggle.

"i know main bhi sexy hun"

"true that more than me" she caresses his cheeks.

"no tum mujhse zyaada sexy ho"

"nahi tum mujhe se zyaada sexy ho"

"no"

"yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"Roshni listen to me you are more sexy than me"

"Siddharth main baata rahi hun mujhse panga mat le tu mujhse bhi zyaada sexy" saying this they get into a fight where her hands makes its way to his hair pulling them from its roots.

"Ouch Roshni" he shouts and tickles her to get his revenge.

"Siddharth stop" she laughs still not leaving his hair.

They start to fight like children.

"OMG" and that's how AshWik finds our SidNi.

Roshni on Siddharth, with her hands on his hair, her legs locked onto his naked torso and him tickling the life out of her.

SidNi turn to look who it was and stop their small yet a big fight.

Roshni immediately gets down from him.

She rubs down the flour stuck on her top and wipes of the cake.

"yeh kya hai" Rithwik questions with a raised brow and a teasing smile.

"k..k..kuch nahi" Roshni says as she looks at them.

"sweety tum dono na is pantry ko koi storage room ki taare bana di and you both look..." Asha stops eyeing their attire made from various food items. 

"never mind you both...waise did we disturb?" she asks.

"arre nahi Asha aoi na welcome to the party" Siddharth replies.

"party" Roshni and AshWik say.

"haan party...party where we throw food" with this saying he throws eggs at them.

"Siddharth" AshWik shouts starting the fights between them.

Someone was missing all this fun and yes it was our lover boy Karan.

The four decide to wake him up and torture the life outta him.

Siddharth followed by AshWik and Roshni made their way to the study were slowly, with each carrying some kind of food item or items.

Study Room

As they reach the study they could hear kissing sounds making them confused.

Siddharth, without any sound opens the door only to see Karan sleep talking or rather kissing.

Rithwik slaps his forehead and goes in with the others.

Karan was sleeping peacefully missing his love, giving her kisses in his dream.

"FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE" Siddharth whisper shouted as the form a circle around Karan.

"NOW" he shouts making the four throw the food at him.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Karan jerks up and sits upright.

"aahhh" he shouts as it was dark and both the couples were drenched crazily in food.

"you guys...what is this?" he whines smelling him.

The four burst into laughter as they see Karan coughing and trying to remove all sorts of things on his body.

"i'm not gonna leave you guys" he says making the food fights starts once again.

After a while.

Being responsible our fantastic five cleans out the mess they've created to a little extent.

And they were still in the same food attire.

"let's call it a night" Karan says heading to the study.

AshWik left leaving SidNi alone.

Once again he scooped her into his arms making her rest on him.

"challe"

"hmm" she says kissing his naked shoulder.

Remember he was not wearing his t shirt showing his muscular chest.

As they enter the room they find the decoration waiting for them.

"toh ab celebration?" he asks while she locks the door still being in his arms.

"sure why not? I think so you learnt your lesson...toh ab we can" she replies.

"full power!" he states heading to the restroom, while she secures his lips with hers.

-----------------------------------

I know I left it off in the wrong place, don't worry i'll try to update soon.

I really want to thank you all for waiting this much for my update.

It means a lot to me.❤️

Thank you so much❤️

With Love

Suha❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 25

You have it right buddy. You did not trust your own love. Even though she tried to tell you so many times.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 26

Awesome food fight. They are like kids after all. But at least they got all their anger out. Now they can move on.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Wow two updates together awesome dear

Enjoyed

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic updates 

Its so beautiful

SidNi❤️

tehreemsajid thumbnail