👍🏼Originally posted by: MishtiNew
None as of now. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👍🏼Originally posted by: MishtiNew
None as of now. 😳
Don't worry you will get full episode tomorrow with more complex scenes... You just inform me your 50/50 chance before 9 pm...
Okay 👍🏼
Toh batao, kya chal raha hai life main?
For that we have common CC na... We can't talk it here right.
Let's move there Shristi...
For that we have common CC na... We can't talk it here right.
Let's move there Shristi...
Oh I forgot about that. Yeah I am going there
Good Morning Prit...🤗
Good morning Shaheen.🤗
Prit🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Good morning Shaheen.🤗
Have you seen today's precap Prit? Today Shristi is absent... So literally, You, Me and Mishtu needs to take charge of whole episode today....
Prit🤗
Have you seen today's precap Prit? Today Shristi is absent... So literally, You, Me and Mishtu needs to take charge of whole episode today....
🤗
Not yet. Going to see precap.
Hmmm...
Seen the precap?
How is it? Are you Ok with that?
Any suggestions?
Hmmm...
Seen the precap?
How is it? Are you Ok with that?
Any suggestions?
I will be able to come but I will come later. Probably by 9:30’ish is that okay?
Super Okay..Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
I will be able to come but I will come later. Probably by 9:30’ish is that okay?
Iam happy...