Good Morning Britu...🤗Originally posted by: Briti1107
I love the way this story's progressing. It's interesting. Also Anamika is giving me Soda vibes.
Also Anmol is similar to Ani.
Are you here??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Morning Britu...🤗Originally posted by: Briti1107
I love the way this story's progressing. It's interesting. Also Anamika is giving me Soda vibes.
Also Anmol is similar to Ani.
Are you here??
Hmm...
Good Morning Mishtu🤗
Good morning!!!
Yup...
Didn't you sleep dear?
Mishtu...Had a great sleep?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good morning!!!
How you feeling today?
You see... my sleep schedule (if I even have one isn’t that great)
Also wanted to tell you that I might not come tomorrow for the serial writing.
Shristi, Saheen, I slept till 6:10. I am fresh now...
😎