Shall we close the episode here.?
Take rest. We will continue tomorrow..
Yeah. We should stop the episode now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Shall we close the episode here.?
Take rest. We will continue tomorrow..
Yeah. We should stop the episode now.
At 12:50 I guess 🤓
Originally posted by: 4L46FVGDQ2M46XOO
At 12:50 I guess 🤓
No wonder 🤦♀️ Sleep right now and don’t wake up till like atleast 7
You should inform me na baccha. I would have stopped it early..Originally posted by: 5ZZOQGLS7PAGSMWX
At 12:50 I guess 🤓
Now take good rest and have enough sleep of 8 hrs..
You should inform me na baccha. I would have stopped it early..
Now take good rest and have enough sleep of 8 hrs..
I took afternoon nap of 3 hrs 😆
Good night...Originally posted by: JUB24WJ4YDGV47SD
I took afternoon nap of 3 hrs 😆
Good Morning Shristi...🤗
Good Morning Mishtu🤗Originally posted by: KLEBBBWZXQEF7RHU
I took afternoon nap of 3 hrs 😆
Good Morning Prit...🤗
Good Morning Bhagu... 🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Mera role last mein hai na