Himalaya mein paigam bhejna ati avashayk ho chuka hai ab🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Himalaya mein paigam bhejna ati avashayk ho chuka hai ab🤣
They know how to keep everyone on their toes always🤣
Now this is perfect 🤣 You are now Daya now 🤣 you decoded it . Billi mate 🤣
Inspector Daya😎
🤣
Yeah 🤣excited he was 🤣 and Ash was like some teacher ok ..ok..we will come 🤣
Both were so excited to come back to work
They miss each other😳
🤣🤣 He said indirectly to concentrate on scene 🤣
Poor director he must have hard time around them to make them concentrate on scenes🤣
I know re . Specially in ekta shows and I know which show you are talking about 🤣
Sabko pata hai🤣
Par hadh hai...itna bhi kya jhagda hona....koi professionalism hi nahi hai
You two in raat and am doing this in morning☺️🤣 still bad 🤣
Morning wala aur jyada kharab hota hai kyunki phir pure din dimag mein yahi chalta hai🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Morning wala aur jyada kharab hota hai kyunki phir pure din dimag mein yahi chalta hai🤣
🤣 💯💯💯💯💯 Am thinking about them☺️ and blushing, smiling and my mom caught me again..I need to control☺️🤣 and after reading your FF now am losing control 🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Imagine and enjoy☺️....zarurat pade toh bathroom mein jake enjoy karna🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Only this was remaining and MiNeil will make me do this also
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Himalaya mein paigam bhejna ati avashayk ho chuka hai ab🤣
🤣🤣 may be she is updating her talent,skills there
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277