Prit🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Discussion suru ho gaye abhi hi.👍🏼
Haan Prit kab ki....
Waise you will available today na? You will actively participate today na??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prit🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Discussion suru ho gaye abhi hi.👍🏼
Haan Prit kab ki....
Waise you will available today na? You will actively participate today na??
Prit🤗
Haan Prit kab ki....
Waise you will available today na? You will actively participate today na??
Yup Shaheen. 🤗
Are you here Mishtu??
I did my part there.. Now it's your turn...
Mishtu, am i suppose to do her first aid? You wrote she so I am confused?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Mishtu, am i suppose to do her first aid? You wrote she so I am confused?
I don't know
Ask saheen...
Looks like I won't be able to , then you will take the cotton from me and do her aid.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I don't know
Ask saheen...
Looks like I won't be able to , then you will take the cotton from me and do her aid.
Got it. Thanks
Continue guys as you like to proceed. It's your talent and your script... Go ahead ..
Continue guys as you like to proceed. It's your talent and your script... Go ahead ..
Okay 👍🏼
binoy seemed lil tipsy in tonight episode ,i guess he was trying to put srk from devdas lol no offence guys