Sheep R7 CCD: NEW Qs TO BE SENT. page114, page-122- Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.6k

Users

44

Likes

3.6k

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
WD's game and zeal is also organizing one
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


Let it go Partner ,he made up his mind 🤣.

I guess he loves to see you rant when he calls you Drama Queen😆

Coz I do enjoy it a lot

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

WD's game and zeal is also organizing one

I thought they r doing it Co-ed/ co-host

awida thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid



Simple : Language barrier when I was kid which meant I haven't watched any while growing up.



You don't know Hindi? You aren't from India?😲

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I thought they r doing it Co-ed/ co-host


That my assumption Soni , but WD seemed unaware of it ,so I am back to guessing who is zeal co Shepherd


Curious fact : Both plan to open sign up on Sunday .🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Curious fact : Both plan to open sign up on Sunday .🤣

LMAO🤣
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I guess he loves to see you rant when he calls you Drama Queen😆

Coz I do enjoy it a lot


I am glad if you enjoy it partner 🤗

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

You don't know Hindi? You aren't from India?😲

Arey all Indians don't know Hindi, it's just a myth. India is a diverse country and people speak different languages. People from Bengal ,South, they have their own movie industry in their language like Bengali, Tamil, Telugu. 😂

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

You don't know Hindi? You aren't from India?😲


Indian only , but not everyone of us know Hindi , we all have different languages and different mother tongue , mine is Tamil

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


I am glad if you enjoy it partner 🤗

I don't know why but brings a smile in my face whenever I see you rant relentlessly 😆

I enjoy it a lot

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".