No idea. The person was not shown. Only the sound of gunshot
Suspense p suspense
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No idea. The person was not shown. Only the sound of gunshot
Suspense p suspense
Bye I'll be back after I watch it fully
They are dragging this wedding track too much..😡
No idea. The person was not shown. Only the sound of gunshot
Thanks for the update...🤗
How did riddhu get Locker key
Let see hw he ll use it🤔....am still betting that shera is fake
Bye I'll be back after I watch it fully
Bye...🤗
No idea. The person was not shown. Only the sound of gunshot
Iss gunshot ke wajah se maybe Vansh gun leke mandap se niklega. 😒
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
How did riddhu get Locker key
Riddhu got the key?
the suspense is dragging now