Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Boudi keliye literally 🤣
Finally 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Boudi keliye literally 🤣
Finally 🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I wonder why these negative audience never had any issue with the so called show with snakes though🤪😆
Seriously 🤣
They can't show anything without 🐍kya? 🤪
Maybe superstitions of rangeela
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
It might appear scary briti acc to BB history what if it's quite a funny scene😉...remember kala Baal baba😆....
Expect the unexpected 🤣
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Kausa promo discuss ho raha hai? 🐍 confused😕
Page 25.. sujz posted
How sweet of batuk 😆
Apne boudi dada ko help kiya 🤣
I wish minoy doesn't plan anything stupid thing 🤓
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
It might appear scary briti acc to BB history what if it's quite a funny scene😉...remember kala Baal baba😆....
*fingers crossed* I am scared of 🐍🐍🐍. IDK how to tolerate this scary lameness. 😑
I hope sab accha ho. I won't watch without good reviews about these two episodes.
ye kya hai... 🤔🤔
Don't tell boni is scared of 🐍 that why she is having bed wetting issue..
thanks🤗Page 25.. sujz posted
Has voot uploaded today's episode?🤔
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
ye kya hai... 🤔🤔
Don't tell boni is scared of 🐍 that why she is having bed wetting issue..
But it seems true from the promo... channel and 🐍🐍🐍 ...rishta tera mera😆