Ja phir tod di dosti🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Jo SRK ko pasand nahi karta woh mera dost nahi🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ja phir tod di dosti🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Jo SRK ko pasand nahi karta woh mera dost nahi🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ja phir tod di dosti🤔
Nahiiinnn 😆 chalo exception u r
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
OFC LP wud think in that way as she mentioned u had a round which was full Korean Q. Lol!! And she did not do good in that round I guess . I asked becoz i did not believe u were brainwashed by K-cult hahaha!
Well.. Have u ever mentioned that u r against of calling us K-cult??
No, there was only one question about Korean Drama, and people over reacted saying I am doing it for the so called K-cult.
No I have not mentioned because some how they enjoy being called Kcult😂
Partner and Soni , for once I like the questions so thug is free from gif and rants 🤣
Tumne hurt kiya mujhe🥺Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nahiiinnn 😆 chalo exception u r
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Partner and Soni , for once I like the questions so thug is free from gif and rants 🤣
Oh nooo last rants we wont get from u?? Its FINALE u have to do something big🤣
I don't like the questions😳Originally posted by: NitaReid
Partner and Soni , for once I like the questions so thug is free from gif and rants 🤣
I guess he hates me too much for actually giving these questions😭
I am not happy at all
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumne hurt kiya mujhe🥺
Aww i am sorry💔
Tumne bhi kyunki tum SRK ko pasand nahi karti. SRK toh king of romance hai😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh nooo last last rants we wont get from u?? Its FINALE u have to do something big🤣
But I like the questions , everyone remains clueless just like me and not just me being clueless about who debuted in Bollywood after 2010 or who is famous in 1950
So thug is safe from my rants 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
But I like the questions , everyone remains clueless just like me and not just me being clueless about who debuted in Bollywood after 2010 or who is famous in 1950
So thug is safe from my rants 🤣
🤣🤣 Thug this time wont call u drama queen
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
148