Wow behen 🤣 sach mein😆 I kept you in my mind while writing that 🤣
Smart haan 😈🤣
I know you will get it 🤣
Behena for reasons🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow behen 🤣 sach mein😆 I kept you in my mind while writing that 🤣
Smart haan 😈🤣
I know you will get it 🤣
Behena for reasons🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Sabke piche kyu padu yaar 😆 Fir sab bolenge behen tu likhna band kar 🤣
@bold: I love you because tujhe sab me achaiya dikhti hai 🤗❤️
Sayad tune comment kiya tha.
That's right 🤣
Rulayagi mujhe kya prith❤️ 😭🤗
😳
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I don't think the makers are planning leap anytime soon. They have a lot to show. And moreover they cannot keep postponing education track as Bondita is already 11 and Ani not thinking of her education will be a bit weird😆
And they can open many tracks side by side, Bondita helping him in his mission, maybe period track will also come. So there are many things to show and don't think makers will rush as BB os getting them good trps
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Wow behen 🤣 sach mein😆 I kept you in my mind while writing that 🤣
Smart haan 😈🤣
I know you will get it 🤣
Behena for reasons🤗🤗
Behena🤗
@ bold- koi shak?😎
🤣 i so knew this taunt was for me🤣
But don't worry main apni story complete karungi and prove karungi that me is not lazy updater😈🤣
@ bold: Haa update nhi deke 😈🤣
Dramebaaz 🤣
Btw Episode aya kya?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behena🤗
@ bold- koi shak?😎
🤣 i so knew this taunt was for me🤣
But don't worry main apni story complete karungi and prove karungi that me is not lazy updater😈🤣
🤗
That taunt was so direct behen 🤣
Baatein lambi lambi kartein par kaam chorni 🤣
P.s please see the Rudi's vm I posted in forum 😊 and have fun 🤣
Lol 🤣 sangath ka azar 🤣
Naa prith 😭
@ bold- she is staunch supporter of ARC 🤣
What else do you expect🤣
🤣🤣
@bold: Voot 😡 Voot ka bhoot utaro Koi KKW Baba ko bulao re 🤣
Ani being Aiiiiiiiii 🤣