Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Sabr karo. Kal hi aayega. 😆
16 hrs more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Sabr karo. Kal hi aayega. 😆
16 hrs more
Yeah. Tomorrow will mark the beginning.Originally posted by: MishtiNew
We are getting more in future I guess
Then P tearing the end of her dupatta or pallu like Kia wants 😆Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
I won't deny that .. we don't see that sort of writing anymore .. i miss
chalo issi bahane we can imagine RB saving Pre from goons 🤣
Rehne dijiye your soiled dupatta will infect my wound 🤣Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Prerna ko nirupa roy kyun banaaying Kia 🤣
RB's reaction will be like ..yeh aap kya kar rahi hai Mrs.Bajaj 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah. Tomorrow will mark the beginning.
Nimbu Mirchi ready rakhungi
RB pe nimbu Mirchi lagaungi
Woh bhi tagda compensation 😈
Even I'd love to watch it. 😍I want to see Pre tending to Bajaj’s hand with ointment n long bandage 😍
18 hours to be precise. 😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
16 hrs more
Aparna said the same 😅
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aparna said the same 😅
Oops 😆
I am freaking excited for this new journey