Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Didn't you read the special note?
No displaying or hinting about Questions.
Check ur PM!😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Didn't you read the special note?
No displaying or hinting about Questions.
Check ur PM!😑
Questions are 😆
All the best to all the participants for the final round. ❤️
Rock it Guys 🥳
OMG SYLLABUS CHANGED AND TEACHER DIDN'T TELL US?!!!


I am speechless. ....... Great job thug. 👍🏼
This is no hint but Q3 cracked up 🤣 Thug went all in with his craziness in this paper🤣🤣🤣
Yesss! I LOVED VARDHAN!!!! Omg this Vansh guy (one of the MLs) in IMMJ2 was freaking saying "interesting, very interesting" every other second and he looked SO BLAH! Vardhan said it the best!😎
Randhir's character was super MCP, I didn't like him much😆 But then his character was pretty good around their exam time😆❤️
Sanyukta was really good at dealing with him, overall🤣 Their fights were TEA! Everyone was so done LMAOO
Parth's entry and Randhir's jealousy, the whole thing became quite good🤣
Omg do you remember when their results came out and Randhir was looking for Sanyukta's name from the bottom of the list and Sanyukta held his and dragged it to the top?! 🤣
The guy who played Vardhaan was brilliant. One of the best things about the show indeed!
I didn't like Randhir's character either because obviously he was mcp and I loved every time he got jealous of the gentleman Parth! 🔥🤣 DESERVED IT!
But the man who played him, Param Singh☺️
I mean just look at his eyes❤️☺️
Damn, FF should watch this show too! I have a strong feeling that she's going to really love this one!
Sanyukta dealt with him pretty well.😆
That result scene was 🤣🔥 So worth it!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thanks Tris and Sandy but I don't know why I feel this bad 😔
Boonie chill Yaar it was just one question
Arre don't feel bad yaar. At the end of the day no one remembers especially if it is only about one round. ⭐️
Everyone is here for fun. If you want, you can crib here. This thread is for a reason and it lightens your heart. I did it when I got 3. See if that helps you. It helped me.
Having breakfast... Appam and stew ..least fav side dish 🥺
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Didn't you read the special note?
No displaying or hinting about Questions.
Mereko bhi send karna maska lagaa ke! 🤡
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
148