Nope...Raat bakhi hai behen. Night ko hi ek badha hungama hoga...
Night ko hi? 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope...Raat bakhi hai behen. Night ko hi ek badha hungama hoga...
Night ko hi? 😳
I remember that one.
Ok let me take a break here.
Pata nahi kya hoga 😮
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My Wattpad Library is full of these type of stories🤣
MY Wattpad library is filled with forced marriage, marriage of inconvenience, Arranged marriages stories. You see I am a big fan of stories which involve opposites forced to live together and gradually love forming.
Screams and helplessness behen...Originally posted by: MishtiNew
One more hint pleaseðŸ˜
Me too... I love that kind of stories.Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
MY Wattpad library is filled with forced marriage, marriage of inconvenience, Arranged marriages stories. You see I am a big fan of stories which involve opposites forced to live together and gradually love forming.
Screams and helplessness behen...
Got it 😕
See, my dialogues are very much inspired by animals 🤣 It will show through Abir’s character also
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
See, my dialogues are very much inspired by animals 🤣 It will show through Abir’s character also
🤣🤣🤣
I am wondering about how to shape Anmol's character.😒