|SERIAL WRITING ACTIVITY 2| : CHAT CLUB (Note pg. 132 💌)- Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

11

Likes

901

Frequent Posters

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


Oh I love watching opposites attracts love story. Especially if the girl is the mean or negative one and the guy isn’t very calm and kind type. I feel like Kdramas handles this genre the best

My Wattpad Library is full of these type of stories🤣

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Nope...Raat bakhi hai behen. Night ko hi ek badha hungama hoga...

Knew it 🤓

Kya hoga ???

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FMY6DLMUPTPQFUVJ

Okay...

As I ended the last episode, Saheen will begin Today I think...

yupp by waking you up at night for an another Outbursting performance..
Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EO2TZU2UYC2PUUR3

Ragini Khanna was the best 🤣

I enjoyed SSR and Ragini convo 🤣


Honestly all the credit goes to you for SSR and Ragini angle that we created. If you hadn’t said that “creepy” dialogue, I wouldn’t have thought about the fighting.

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

yupp by waking you up at night for an another Outbursting performance..

😳

* Me faints already*

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Trauma hits hard for depressed persons... (Hint)
Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97

Thriller stories hai. Let me maintain suspense.


Tadpa ke marogi kya behen 😭

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


Honestly all the credit goes to you for SSR and Ragini angle that we created. If you hadn’t said that “creepy” dialogue, I wouldn’t have thought about the fighting.

Aww 🤗

I loved your * flamingo like cheeks* dialogue🤣

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


Tadpa ke marogi kya behen 😭

No.
U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Trauma hits hard for depressed persons... (Hint)

One more hint please😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".