🤣
Voot seems start to like riansh but eska bari behen rangila avi tak vansh ko laili & hawalder ke mari huyi prem kahani ke dushman samajte hai 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣
Voot seems start to like riansh but eska bari behen rangila avi tak vansh ko laili & hawalder ke mari huyi prem kahani ke dushman samajte hai 😂
ditto
Ya don't if this is true or not.
I don't think se of the actors mentioned would have refused this script.
Anyways I'm glad it went to RS. He is slaying it
Well he and Vansh have something in common. Half of the time I don't understand the meaning behind the words😆
Anyone watched twisted 2 ??
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Anyone watched twisted 2 ??
No. There's a second part as well?
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Anyone watched twisted 2 ??
I’ve watched it, it’s quite good
No. There's a second part as well?
Yes the second part focuses on Nia’s and Rrahul character love story
No. There's a second part as well?
Yes. It's good.
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
Yes the second part focuses on Nia’s and Rrahul character love story
Oh OK thanks I'll watch it