Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww, LB 🤗
Time difference Sucks, you all become active at night when I have to go for sleep 🥺
❤️❤️
My exact thought when I wake up to some new drama😳 I miss the tea when it's being served🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww, LB 🤗
Time difference Sucks, you all become active at night when I have to go for sleep 🥺
❤️❤️
My exact thought when I wake up to some new drama😳 I miss the tea when it's being served🤣
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
is there something with IF ? After posting my reply I always come back to first page of this thread😒
Clear your cache. This is a common problem here 😆 Vijay bhaiya hasn't found a solution yet
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Besabri3 isliye hai kyunki iska username will look redundant if she is not participating in a sheep game
🤣🤣
Sorry Hinna Bura mat manna
No problem, bhagat singh
Tris what are these goodnight poems 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Like literally there was a poll for sweet n savory in the google🤣🤣...I can't believe it 🤣 This is insane ...Why did u want to write sweet ?? I wud have chosen savory blindly 🤣🤣
I really had to use my researcher skills to find that poll 😎 So much work for an easy question. Lanat hai mujhpe
Look who’s back 😎
Ow, is that why I see your replies when I'm awake? 😆 Crazy schedule you got there 🤪 It's hard for brain to ignore that it's time to sleep when night falls
I was thinking who is back for sometime then I saw your DPOriginally posted by: LotusPetals
Look who’s back 😎
Finally back to arshi❤️
rajpal or yashpal?
Phir hera pheri❤️
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I was thinking who is back for sometime then I saw your DP
Finally back to arshi❤️
My pyaar ❤️
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
148