Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's okay. It was the first one. With more practice you'll get better at it🤗
Aww 🤗
Kisshies 😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's okay. It was the first one. With more practice you'll get better at it🤗
Aww 🤗
Kisshies 😘
Hmmm...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai🤔
Along with that writing scripts....
Tu meri Octo wali pheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllssssssssssss nahi deti😭
🤗
I am good... But karela is ruining my life 😭
Iss kehte hai jawaab
Likho likho
I dont know why I was in the mood of acting cute and spoiled today jo sirf idhar kar sakti hun😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu meri Octo wali pheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllssssssssssss nahi deti😭
Aww🤗🤗
Kuch din mein aadat ho jaayegi. Even I'm lost about it😆
Me have missed you😭🤗
I am looking for songs 🤓
Suggest some please
Me will have to think. Can't put random songs on them. 😆