Why I feel that you're similar like my when it comes to studies...Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Naah... Aisi baat nahi hai... Load Kam hoga tab
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Why I feel that you're similar like my when it comes to studies...Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Naah... Aisi baat nahi hai... Load Kam hoga tab
Me ij sad that you dont talk to me as you do before🥺🥺🥺
Just doing bak bak here...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya kar rahi hai😃
Why I feel that you're similar like my when it comes to studies...
😆
We are sisters for a reason
Yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai🤔Just doing bak bak here...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me ij sad that you dont talk to me as you do before🥺🥺🥺
Sorry...
Ab hoon Na, abh Karti hoon❤️
Sorry...
It's okay. It was the first one. With more practice you'll get better at it🤗
Aww...🤗
Good baccha🤗
Kaisi hai tu?