Originally posted by: anjali0111
Yes fans ki feelings ka sammaan karte hue makers ko ye secret reveal karna hi chahiye
But who cares😳 fans toh hai hi bewakoof banne ke liye😵
This is fact. Be it any industry.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Yes fans ki feelings ka sammaan karte hue makers ko ye secret reveal karna hi chahiye
But who cares😳 fans toh hai hi bewakoof banne ke liye😵
This is fact. Be it any industry.
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Us gaane ka remix hona chahiye
Aise na mujhe tum dekho
Us par sounoor ko sath aana chahiye☺️
☺️That song belongs to MiNeil .Ash had even tagged Srj when asked about album
🤣🤣 I have never hated any child character so much 🤣(no offence to child who is playing that role .she is sweet in real life) but character 😡 🤣
I remember @zalima saying .. child doesn't look like Neil's product 🤣🤣 and other fact is we can't tolerate others between MiNeil 🤣only Arya is allowed or MiNeil child
True 🤣 arya , team patiala allowed
Super hot . This is sordid MiNeil
Ash posted both trending topics in her story
❤️ She is so sweet . She gets so happy ,excited seeing the love ,fans efforts
Ya 🤣 we want ghapagap MiNeil DT🤣
Ash said it #AskAshnoor session she gets excited and starts speaking fast 🤣but this excitement thing makes her cute and natural.
and Srj this is what I like about him. He is private person and happy in his world and i agree☺️ this makes him different and hot.
Their combo is like sweet and spicy,cute and hot and that's attracts . That's why we imagine them in all your FFs also .
☺️
They look perfect in all roles
Ya and also with age gap( player , experience☺️) also it works ☺️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277