In ten minutes I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In ten minutes I guess
In 10 min girl!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤣🤣🤣 I missed the initial convo so asked what Q they were talking about!🤣
And you have to quote the gif which clearly had the answer 😡, do you know I was mourning the loss of my gold star here 🤣
Not yet, 8 mins
Result declaration shuru nahi hua abhi tak..!
Before that we get to know about answers 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
And you have to quote the gif which clearly had the answer 😡, do you know I was mourning the loss of my gold star here 🤣
Sorry! 🤣🤣🤣 Just to create a little havoc!🤣
4 minites to go!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Result declaration shuru nahi hua abhi tak..!
Before that we get to know about answers 😆
Kahan??😲
Discussion khatam bhi hogaya?🤣

Discussion kab ka khatam hogaya!🤣