Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
https://twitter.com/Madan_Chikna/status/1291052026751672320?s=19
Hope all mumbaikars here are safe. Don't go out unless an emergency.
Aishwarya Sheoran has actively participated in fashion shows for over a year. (Graphic: Gargi Singh)
Beauty with brains.👏
Surprised to see the CC not flooded with posts of how irresponsible people are being when corona cases are at peak in the country right now like how the CC was being flooded with tweets during TablighiJamaat a few months ago. Kahaan gayab ho gaye zandubam?😛
https://twitter.com/AHindinews/status/1291027753689587713?s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0