Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's outttttttttttttttttt❤️
This is giving me hs3 vibes 😂
Our man is killing it ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiro6on2uM/?igshid=1vbwhh2g6uf4d
Who knew we would get this that too now 😂
BTW when it is out though 😆
Aditya Dhanraj ❤️
He looks exactly like his daddy here
Aaaaaaaan this is one of the best looks I have to admit.
Even his stubble looks so amazing 😍😍😍😍😍
Eyes 😍❤️
I realised Karan eats everyone. Including Bips in scenes 😆 aaaaaa I couldn't even notice her infront of him 😆 such a strong screen presence 🔥😍❤️ thu thu thu
Wao wao wao Aditya waiting for you 😳
This is so so good and hot and happening waiting for 14 th August
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Eyes 😍❤️
I realised Karan eats everyone. Including Bips in scenes 😆 aaaaaa I couldn't even notice her infront of him 😆 such a strong screen presence 🔥😍❤️ thu thu thu
Thu thu thu 💓💓