After the Economics prank, don’t know if to believe or not!😒🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After the Economics prank, don’t know if to believe or not!😒🤣🤣🤣
I'm not playing by that rule 😆 I would rather be last than be first and send some stupid answers 🤣
I said they same🤣
Yeh sach tha!
🤔
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Mahi she is making a wild guess 🤣😂😂😂
Wild guess which never earns me extra points!🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
I'm not playing by that rule 😆 I would rather be last than be first and send some stupid answers 🤣
Smart girl, I would've done the same 😳
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Mahi she is making a wild guess 🤣😂😂😂
Aisa 100% correct wild guess 😳
Originally posted by: HateSober
I'm not playing by that rule 😆 I would rather be last than be first and send some stupid answers 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Imma try to be the first with all correct answers in next round! HP contest will wait🤣🤣
We would reveal with the results 😆