Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Who sent this 🤣
One of your teammates🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Who sent this 🤣
One of your teammates🤣
One of your teammates🤣
Kon hai woh?

Sandesh Ayaa, Sandesh Ayaa!

The Sandesh is for Ennuyi:
I like you because you are so chilled member and funny too . Also, I love your username as it starts from E”. ☺️
For Sandeshs PM me :)
Originally posted by: P4IP46MYIO6ZDCHD
Sandesh Ayaa, Sandesh Ayaa!
The Sandesh is for Ennuyi:
I like you because you are so chilled member and funny too . Also, I love your username as it starts from E”. ☺️
For Sandeshs PM me :)
OoooOooOooo
😆
I ship this!
Originally posted by: RRDQ73GB25A3KOJX
Sandesh Ayaa, Sandesh Ayaa!
The Sandesh is for Ennuyi:
I like you because you are so chilled member and funny too . Also, I love your username as it starts from E”. ☺️
For Sandeshs PM me :)
UN starts with E. I want to know this person 🤣
Hamari Ennuyi ka kaun hai wo admirer
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Then why don’t you let us know at the end of the competion who has been the best prefect, the most creative team, the most friendliest ecc...
Sort of house member awards show!🤣
I agree 🤣
We have the coolest prefect 😎
Could be FF or Renee too 🤔
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Who sent this 🤣
My bet is on exol
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
UN starts with E. I want to know this person 🤣
Hamari Ennuyi ka kaun hai wo admirer
This is also from exol
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
My bet is on exol
Daya pata lagao who send me sandesh
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375