Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Britu.... Brilliant👏.
You have explained it very beautifully and ignited a waves of emotions and creative aspirations to read your work. Wonderful baccha..👍🏼
I am truly amazed and fascinated by each and every word. You have a great choice of word indeed. Loved it to the core....👍🏼
Keep writing more...🤗
Thanks Di, but but this was so crappy that I want to hide my sorry existence somewhere. Urghhh it is so unnerving, hair pulling annoying piece of trash. And I don't even know why I wrote this weird thing. Was I high on weeds? 🤪🥺
Why...kya hua Mishtu??
Dear...it's great work. I absolutely adored reading it...Originally posted by: Briti1107
Thanks Di, but but this was so crappy that I want to hide my sorry existence somewhere. Urghhh it is so unnerving, hair pulling annoying piece of trash. And I don't even know why I wrote this weird thing. Was I high on weeds? 🤪🥺
Why...kya hua Mishtu??
In my apartment complex, Covid cases are increasing😵
😲 Take care Mishtu. Stay safe. Take precautions properly.Originally posted by: MishtiNew
In my apartment complex, Covid cases are increasing😵
I am worried now. Take care.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
In my apartment complex, Covid cases are increasing😵
Take care Mishti. Stay safe. 😲
Dear...it's great work. I absolutely adored reading it...
You adored it because you're my Di. 😆
Thank you, Briti and Saheen ❤️🤗
Aww....you're literally made 😳Originally posted by: Briti1107
You adored it because you're my Di. 😆