Next is last round🥳
Panditain Vs mishti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Next is last round🥳
Panditain Vs mishti
I don't have words what to reply 🤣
OK, no worries, you enjoy my Hardworking Ravenclaw ❤️😳
Im finally out of the cup
Now I can relax


You played well. Semi finals is a big thing. You Gave a tough fight 🥳
Originally posted by: heartbleed
Hi dear. How's your pregnancy going on? Are you doing alright? I hope everything is fine. May God bless the baby
Hey sweetie 🤗
We’re doing good, thank you. How about you? ⭐️
Amen, thank you so much! A little tired because of the current hot weather here. So I’m sleeping most of the day 😆
Same here😆
you did well this season dear 🤗
Now you can relax and play peacefully
welcome to this side! 🥳
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
You played well. Semi finals is a big thing. You Gave a tough fight 🥳
Both the finalists got 9.5
I had no chance 🤣
Thanks though
Didnt think I could even make it tell the semi-finals😳
If Grim was in finale... was coming for your soul 😆

Originally posted by: LotusPetals
you did well this season dear 🤗
Now you can relax and play peacefully
welcome to this side! 🥳

YES
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
149