Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So, who is the doctor that feels her soul calling for Mr. Raizada ? Is that Khushi? 

So Nikki is threatened to walk out of Maan’s life to save her baby from Maan’s dad. I really hope Maan gets to know the true reason sooner rather than later... if not his kid will have a compromised childhood like Maan and Nikki. 

blissifying thumbnail

Stay tuned for more !! :) 

blissifying thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She should tell Maan the truth and let him decide for himself. Hiding things is never the right path.

There is more to come! :) 
Stay tuned

blissifying thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

read both chapters, after chapter 1, you said keep reading to know the name of the characters.......but even in chapter 2, you havent mentioned much.......

There is more to come! 

I am sure you would like it :) 

Thanks for reading ! 

blissifying thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

So, who is the doctor that feels her soul calling for Mr. Raizada ? Is that Khushi? 

So Nikki is threatened to walk out of Maan’s life to save her baby from Maan’s dad. I really hope Maan gets to know the true reason sooner rather than later... if not his kid will have a compromised childhood like Maan and Nikki. 

You have to wait till the end to understand what's actually happening! 

Things are not always at it seems :D 
Thanks for reading! 

blissifying thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

P.S – This will be in a bit Hinglish mode and this will be bit long update!

I am sorry for the delay in updates as my pc was sent for a repair and I just got it yesterday!

--------

“Tumhe shaadi karni hogi! Aaj ta iss ghar mein tum uss darje ke liye ladti ayi ho humse…. To ab prove karo! Badi doctor bani firti ho yahan wahan! Ab apna farz ada karo….”, my father said as I entered home.

I am Khushi the most successful doctor and yet my family sees it as a time waste. You don’t know the level they hated me at. I was nothing to them. I was someone who was never wanted. But hum kuch nahi kar sakte, kyuki hum najayaz aulad hai inki. Haan, najayaz, because my dad had an affair while he was travelling Pune. And my mum was handling his project at that time. Those late nights resulted in me being born and guess what I didn’t even knew I had a father before my mother died of cancer. And I couldn’t save her because it was the worst stage when it came into our notice. And he came because I was just 18 and was preparing for my med school.

He said, “Padhlo jitna padhna hai, ek din ayega jab in sab ka hisab dena padega and tab tum humein mana nahi kar sakogi.”

His wife, this is my step mother never even tried to like me because she saw me as pest, jise jitna bhi try karlo nahi nikal sakti kyuki unhe hamari zaroorat thi. And vo zaroorat thi ki agar unki beti se kuch galti ho jaye to usey chupane ke liye hume use kar sakein.

“But Nikki ki shaadi thi na. Toh hum kahan se….”, I replied.

“Chup… bilkul chup… aaj tak humne tumhe bardasht kiya hai… but ab nahi krenge. Chup chap tum haan boldo iss shadi k liye taki ye dono families apas mein ek strong business khada kar dein.”, my step mother aka Shanaya Gupta said.

“Aur agar hum na karna chahein to…”, I said as tear dropped from my eye.

“Tumhe karni padegi Khushi…. Because he is broken…”, Nikki came from the entrance door and cackled maniacally and said,” oh… shocked. C’mon Khushi ab to tumhe humare ghar ka pata hona chahiye. I never loved Maan… he was just a means to an end but I would have married him if I wasn’t pregnant but I am now.”

“Hold on! You’re pregnant and with his baby yet you don’t want to marry him…” I asked her.

“Oh god.! Is she really dumb! Common Khushi! I slept with a guy when I went to a trip 2 months back.” She said.

“Oh my god. How is he? I mean common you must have broken his heart.” I said her.

“I did. He was crying badly when I left him there.” She replied.

I was shocked as I stared at her but then I heard a noise at the entrance again and saw Maan standing there as he was shocked. His mouth hanged open but nothing came out.

“Maan….” Nikki rushed at his side and tried to handle him but he just stopped her by his hand.

“Don’t ever come near me again ever. Never ever again… I am warning you… I have loved you always and you… I don’t ever want to see your face again…” he warned her.

Then he turned his gaze towards me and asked my parents,” Ah so you using her as a bartering material for joining the 2 families. Perfect! “

And then he said to me,” I won’t love you. I wont trust you! You do you! I do me! Never ever try to involve yourself into my life. Consider this a marriage of convenience as I will be moving to London after the marriage and its not like we know each other and want to marry each other anymore than you love your family.” And then he turned around and left the house leaving me shocked to a standstill.

“Oh my god. You are a worthless thing Khushi!! You will always be alone… No one will ever love you…”, Nikki laughed and her parents joined her.

“As if anyone would love her?”, my father laughed pointing at me. At that time my eyes were full of tears which were about to fall when my pager buzzed. And we had an emergency situation and I had to rush there.

That’s what my profession was all about. Forgetting my life and problems and solving the problems of others.

I ran out of house in a haste carrying my stuff and piled myself and my stuff into the car and went to work.

-----

“Don’t worry sir. Dr. Khushi will be here soon. She is on her way. And Mr. Raizada, she is the best in her field. You can trust her.” Dr Rahul Chopra consoled.

“Fine. But where is she!! For god’s sake please call her here immediately”, he spoke just when Khushi entered the cabin where they were discussing.

They just stared at each other and something happened. They didn’t know what it was but something did happen.

“Hello, you must be Dr Khushi. We met today in the afternoon and I am Arnav Singh Raizada. Dr chopra here says that you are the only one who can treat my dadi right now. So please… do whatever you can to help me please.” He pleaded.

“Don’t worry Mr. Raizada. I will make sure that nothing happens to her.” She replied getting over the awkward eye contact.

“What are the vitals?” she asked Rahul and took her scrubs from the nurse.

“Come on I will tell you on the way… the tumor has spread and we have to do its operation today itself. The MRI and CTs are done and prepared for you.” Rahul said.

And then I went into full doctor mode and the motive was only to save that lady’s life.

-----

“Why? Why did she do that…? Why? I loved her god damn it!” Maan growled loudly and sent his phone flying directly into the wall.

“Never would I ever love anyone ever. I would never give anyone that power over me.” He thought and made a plan to ruin the Gupta’s.

I will take revenge and that would start my playing with my soon to be wife. As all the rituals will be starting all over again so let the game begin my soon to be wife and in-laws. You are in for a treat because you have awoken a monster inside me now and there is no one to handle it. Because first my parents want to control me and then that girl! I hate you Nikki I hate you!!

I cried and cried. I mourned the loss of everything that I lost in a day which meant the world to me.

-----

I wandered around the halls of hospital keeping an eye on the ICU door. It has been over 3-4 hours already and I was way too much worried. And then the face of Dr. Khushi came into my thoughts and her assuredness on how she was sure she could cure my grandma. I would forever be grateful to her for that.

For the first time I felt like her soul was calling my soul towards her. That pull was so strong when our eyes met. It was everything and nothing at the same time. I wish I could pursue and understand this thing between us but “that’s not who I was.” Arnav wondered to himself.

Just then the doors of ICU opened and the girl revolving around his thoughts came out with Dr Chopra. They were whispering something but stopped when I went near them.

“Is… is… is she ok?” I stammered.

Dr Khushi just stared at me and nodded while Dr. Chopra explained how Khushi performed wonders today and that my grandma would be kicking and walking in no time and would be well. And that the cancer would now be easy to cure. With that said, Khushi wandered away Dr Chopra just informed me all that was to know.

Suddenly he muttered,” why do you stare at her like that?”

“Umn… I don’t know but I just want to. It soothes me.” I replied.

“Well be careful as she has already been hurt by a number of people in her life and I just hope you are not the next one to hurt her.” Dr Chopra said.

“Its nothing like that… I will be gone as soon as dadi recovers… please don’t go and understand something else.” I replied but wondered what would it be like to be with someone like Khushi.

-----

“Humne aaj tak kisi ka kuch nhi bigada hai but jab dekho tab humare sath kuch aisa ho jata hai jo humne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga” Khushi murmured as Rahul entered.

“Kya hua ? kisine kuch bola tumhe aaj? Batao humein..” he asked me.

“Hum toot chuke hai Rahul! Humari zindagi Mazak bankar reh gayi hai. Jisko dekho woh bas apna bolkar chale jate hai.. but kabhi kisine ye nahi socha hoga ki hum kya chahte hai… hamare paas bhi dil hai… hum bhi khush rehna chahte hai but jab bhi hum thoda aage badhne ki koshish karte hain tab hamari life me ek nayi problem aa jati hai…. Hum both door chale jana chahte h Rahul.. bohot door… jahaa se hume koi ye naa bole ki unhone hamare upar ek Ehsaan kiya h yaha… humne aaj tak kisi se kuch nahi manga nahi kabhi bura socha hai kisi k baare mein but fir bhi hum….” Khushi cried rigorously.

“Hua kya h ye btao mujhe Khushi…” Rahul pleaded with her but Khushi didn’t respond to anything but she only cried.

-----

That’s it for the update guys.! Hope you like it!!

Please like and comment and share..

Thank you!

Edited by blissifying - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A little confused are Nikki and kushi sisters??

blissifying thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

A little confused are Nikki and kushi sisters??

yup ! she is.. as nikki's father is her father too but nikki's mother is khushi's stepmother. 

StellaBella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dnt tell me Maan will marry Khushi... Do something that she will marry Arnav or let the work done by Arnav himself...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan and Khushi will be pushed into a marriage and Maan is all set for revenge. Nikki is just pretending to be evil or she is really like that?