Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Btw did she succeed in destroying her wedding outfit ?
Or there ll be another symbolism matches won't light up
I don't think she will be successful in burning the dress.. Maybe someone come there at that time... And she stop..Btw did she succeed in destroying her wedding outfit ?
Or there ll be another symbolism matches won't light up
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I don't think she will be successful in burning the dress.. Maybe someone come there at that time... And she stop..
May be but she won't succeed ....
Vansh is looking fresh and cute
true she won't succeedMay be but she won't succeed ....
Btw did she succeed in destroying her wedding outfit ?
Or there ll be another symbolism matches won't light up
No she didn't burnt I feel
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I don't think she will be successful in burning the dress.. Maybe someone come there at that time... And she stop..
Successful nai hogi
As you said Arshu yeh hadd haine yaar😵....
Is she wearing orange dress???