Originally posted by: NitaReid
This round literally made me rethink playing anymore sheep's games 🤣. WD take my yes and change it into maybe now😭
My answer has been a big NO since Hogwarts game started, I swear🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
This round literally made me rethink playing anymore sheep's games 🤣. WD take my yes and change it into maybe now😭
My answer has been a big NO since Hogwarts game started, I swear🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
didn't write blind😒😆
Blind won NA 😒 Why 😒
What about #6? What did you guys answer that?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
If final round has five Bollywood questions ,thug can consider I am officially withdrawn
😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
give hints to your answers
Igave it few pages back , let me check and let you know the page number
Who cares
I like MI more and I will go for it
Points nahi bhi mile toh kya
Damn, I wrote his debut movie. Should have thought like sheep😭
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
I went with OTT after 15 mins of pondering and googling. It is kind of clear since people here legit thought Gully ka ladka got nominated for Oscars.
Bruhh, we'll only be counting goal points here🤣 But you and I have a lot of same answers. What did you write for 6?😆
I didn't watch blind that's why may be🤔Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Blind won NA 😒 Why 😒
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10