Par next 500 posts main rang nahi badlega🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Woohoo congrats
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Par next 500 posts main rang nahi badlega🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Woohoo congrats
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh I just realised I crossed 20k posts🤣
Congrats 🥳
Me not sending thug his answer yet , I dont want too 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww what happened? Are you okay?
Ya I m fine 😃
Toh toh ek ghanta bhi na lage usse rang badalne main🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
HR hahaha
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Par next 500 posts main rang nahi badlega🤣
I know i know its okay u signed up for viewbie so
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Toh toh ek ghanta bhi na lage usse rang badalne main🤣
Exactly😉
Anyone who wants to be a Spammer should learn from me🤣
And that too I became active after Feb
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
HR hahaha
Shhh...Something else! This topic won’t attract chatterbox🤣

Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10