Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'm good, how are you Alina? I made a Wattpad account just today!😳
You on Wattpad? 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'm good, how are you Alina? I made a Wattpad account just today!😳
You on Wattpad? 🥳
Mishtuuuu😭Yass..I'm on wattpad😎Originally posted by: RJPQ6DDBILPGMXHK
You on Wattpad? 🥳
Btw I watched a few episodes of KZK 2...this Anupre is such a boring couple😆Originally posted by: EX3ECRPNGFQDHHTD
You on Wattpad? 🥳
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Btw I watched a few episodes of KZK 2...this Anupre is such a boring couple😆
Yeah😆
I love PreRish
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Mishtuuuu😭Yass..I'm on wattpad😎
Me too😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'm good, how are you Alina? I made a Wattpad account just today!😳
At first I didn't realize it was you! Will you be posting your writings there? I'd love to read something written by you!
Hi Mishtiiiiii How are you 🤗
Hi Mishtiiiiii How are you 🤗
I am good , Alina 🤗
And you???
I miss you all 🥺
No, I don't plan on posting any of my works there😳
At first I didn't realize it was you! Will you be posting your writings there? I'd love to read something written by you!
I'm doing well!! Just waiting for the epi
I'm missing you all too 😭 This soona soona CC breaks my heart 💔
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5