Where did I discuss it 🤣 , chalo I won't talk about it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where did I discuss it 🤣 , chalo I won't talk about it .
Agar inner sheep hi nahi hai toh kya karoge?😳
My inner sheep says right thug UN for all questions at the moment 🤣
Why does Thug have to be so sariyal
usko itna pyara sa Pm bhejo and his reply is just
"ok."
im hurt
Phir baad mein UNIQUE ka tag zarur lagega
Nita no ways are you doing that🤓
I totally forgot
Next thread pakka
I asked a bada sa doubt and answer main No.🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum BWF walon ke liye rahega
Humare liye nahi🤓
Issliye chup ho jaa😳
Leave it watch this 😲😲
https://twitter.com/FirasElEchi10/status/1290678032978579456
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
found the pic and thought of keeping it as my DP and I love flower pics😊
I miss ur old dp😒
Questions are very easy par answers Ka Kuch keh nahi sakte.
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
10