Sang sang yun chalun tere jaise tera aasmaan,st 14 on pg 98 updt on 11 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very much interesting teaser 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

taahir004 thumbnail

A Fascinating Teaser 

Mihika tells Ishita that her husband looks

at Mihika in that adorable loving way 

and Ishita and Raman can't be just doctor patient 

maybe now Ishita will realize that Raman likes her

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 7

Raman was smiling widely thinking about his baby when nurse came and said-doc,miss Iyer is calling u.

Raman nodded and went to sonography room.

Raman-yes ishita.

Ishita-mera baby thik hai naa,Raman??

Raman-haan ishita,kyun aisa puch rahin ho??

Ishita-aapki aankhen nam thi toh mujhe lagaa kuch problem hai,aur aap mujhse chupa rahen hai,as u can't see me sad,aur issliye hi ro rahen hai.

Raman smiled and said-aisa kuch nahi hai,with God grace tumhara baby ekdum thik hai.

Ishita-can u please tell me,ladka hai yaa ladki??

Raman-u know it's not allowed,waise bhi tumhara bachcha hai,tumhe toh har haal mein precious hona chahiye .

Ishita-ofcourse,main toh aise hi puch rahin thi,nahi batana toh mat bataiye.

Raman-achcha tumhe kya chahiye??

Ishita-i just want my baby,nothing else.

Raman-good,waise bhi bachche bhagwaan ka vardaan hote hai,ladka ho yaa ladki,they r precious.

Ishita-ofcourse they r,aur yeh bachcha toh bahut precious hai,meri jaan hai,meri zindagi hai .she said caressing her tummy.

Raman-chalo tab,tumhari medicine change karni hai aur ek injection bhi dena hai.

Ishita-kyun ,kuch problem hai kya??

Raman-nahi Ishita,now the baby is growing ,so he needs more nutrition.issliyw medicine change kar raha hoon,aur diet bhi .

Ishita-diet,uff ,I am not going to put extra effort for it.main bahut thak jaati hoon,toh joh banna paati hoon,kha leti hoon.please meri diet mat change kijiye,she was saying when Raman said-main hoon doctor,yaa tum khud hi ho.stop talking ,and come with me.he said holding her hand and she came down the bed holding his hand firmly.

Raman wrapped his arms around her waist and took her to his cabin while she was just looking at him.

Raman made her sit and said-jyada change nahi kar raha,thode add on kar raha hoon.fruita khaya karo,nuts khaya karo.aur bahut saara rest along with lots of water,coconut water bhi achcha hota hai ,usse bhi lena shuru kar do.

Ishita-itna lamba instruction list de diya aur kehte hai jyada kuch nahi kar raha hoon.she said making him smile.

Raman-stop being a kid,ishita.u r going to be a mother.

Ishita smiled and said-ab bachpana kiske saamne karun,koi nahi mere nakhre uthane wala.she said sadly making him look at her.

Seeing him looking at her she said-not expecting anything from u,just feeling empty.koi nahi hai mere saath,sometimes I feel hollow.

Raman-jab koi saath naa de,toh khud ko hi apna hamsafer bana lena chahiye,aur tumhare case mein,toh main hoon.u can be childish with me,I will love to see ur this side.

Ishita-nahi nahi,kitna bojh daalun aap par .aap waise bhi meri kitni fikar karte hai .

Raman-kyunki mujhe achcha lagta hai,koi ehsaan nahi karta tum par.so stop saying this again and again,hum friends hai and we should support each other.naa,he said looking at her to which she just nodded.

Raman-lunch par chalein,aakhir tumhe mujhe treat bhi toh deni hai.

Ishita-treat,for what??

Raman-come on ishita,itni badi khushi di hai tumhe.i showed u ur baby,ek treat nahi de sakti , kanjoos.

Ishita smiled and said-ofcourse ,celebration toh banta hai aur treat bhi.chaliye,kya khayenge??

Raman-dosa,ussi restaurant mein.

Ishita-done,let's go .

Raman-wait,tum injection lagwa kar thoda rest kar lo,tab tak main kuch pateints dekh loon.phir chalte hai.he said to which she nodded .

Raman called the nurse and told her to give injection to ishita.she nodded and took ishita with herself while raman got busy with his pateints.

After an hour,both went to have lunch,Raman was holding her firmly while she was just looking at him and smiling.

Raman saw her and said-sorry,am I making u uncomfortable??

Ishita didn't said anything just look down nodding in no .

Both enjoyed their food and then Raman drop her office.

One day,Ishita was busy in her work when her phone rang.she picked the call and said-haan Raman.

Raman-tum kahan ho??

Ishita-matlab,office mein hoon.aur kahan rahungi.

Raman-main reception par wait kar raha hoon,aaogi??

Ishita got up from her seat and asked-aap mere office aaye hai,but kyun??

Raman-aao toh batata hoon.he said and she walked out happily.

She reached the reception and smiled fully seeing him.

Raman walked to her and asked-kaisi ho??

Ishita-achchi hoon,aap yahan achanak??

Raman-haan ,actually tumhari medicine khatam ho gayi thi,wahin dene aaya hoon.

Ishita-aap utni dur se mujhe sirf medicine dene aaya hai,she asked shockingly.

Raman-nahi,actually I came here for my personal work,toh socha tumhe medicine bhi de doon.he said forwarding the medicines covering up effortlessly.

Ishita-thank u so much ,Raman.

Raman-aur,how's your little champ??

Ishita-very good.

Raman-ok bye,take care.call me if u want anything.he said and went out while ishita was just looking at him smiling.

Her friend came to her and said-ur husband loves u so much.lucky girl.

Ishita look at her and said-husband??nahi he is my doctor.

Mihika-doctor,r u sure??sirf doctor hi hai.she said shockingly.

Ishita-ofcourse, kyun??aisa kyun pucha??

Mihika-isnt it obvious,the way he look at u and the way u smiled seeing him,u both seemed more like a couple then just doctor and pateint.

Ishita-kuch bhi,mihika.

Mihika-nahi sachchi,the way he was looking at u,my husband look at me the same way.so think again,kya tum log sirf doctor-patient ho ,yaa phir kuch aur bhi.she said and walked away making Ishita confused.

Ishita-aisa kuch nahi hai,mihika pagal hai.she was thinking when her eyes went to the medicine in her hand.

Ishita-haan,meri bahut care karte hai,but usse jyada kuch nahi .haan main muskura deti hoon,unko dekh kar but usse jyada kuch nahi .she thought and went back to her desk.

She tried to concentrate on her work but mihika's words were echoing in her mind.she closed her laptop and start thinking-kya Raman sach much meri bahut jyada fikar karte hai ,haan karte toh hai .but kya yeh normal nahi hai,did he really feel something for me.aur main,main kya feel karti hoon unke liye,did I too feel something for him.she was thinking when her phone beeped.

She picked it and smiled seeing his message.

She open it and read,lunch kar lo,phir medicine le lena.bhoolna mat and don't take stress.not good for u,shaam ko pick karne aaunga .

She smiled fully reading his message and said-itni care toh kabhi kisi ne nahi ki meri,toh Raman kyun karte hai.main sach muskurati hoon unke message dekh kar,mera chehra khil jaata hai unse mil kar.kahin main bhi jaane -anjaane unhe pasand toh nahi karne lagi hoon,nahi nahi I can't,she said and said again thinking-why can't,he is single,I am single .subbu mera past hai aur raman jaisa koi agar zindagi mein ho,toh zindagi kitni khoobsurat ho jayegi.but kya woh mujhse pyaar karte hai,yaa karenge.kahin unki zindagi mein koi aur toh nahi but phir woh meri itni care kyun karte,may be because I am alone .kuch samajh nahi aa raha,kya sochun,kya samjhun ,but ab khud ko rok nahi paa rahin unke baare mein sochne se .kya karun,baat karun kya unse,she thought and called him but then disconnected the call and said-kya bolungi ,nahi baat nahi karungi ,she was thinking when her phone rang.

She got nervous but excited seeing his number.

Ishita picked the phone and said-hello.

Raman-tumne call kiya tha,thik ho naa.

She smiled hearing him and said-haan,bas kuch puchna tha.

Raman-pucho??

Ishita-aapne khana khaya??she said fidgeting her pallu.

Raman smiled hearing her and said-yeh puchne ke liye call kiya hai??

Ishita-haan aap puch sakte hai toh main nahi puch sakti kya??

Raman-ofcourse puch sakti ho,actually I liked ur concern for me.

Ishita-toh boliye,khana khaya aapne??

Raman-not yet but kha lunga,par tum kha lo .u r not suppose to delay ur lunch.

Ishita smiled and said-ok kha rahin hoon,but aap bhi kha lijiyega .aur kha kar mujhe call karke bataiyega.

Raman-aaj toh bahut fikar ho rahi hai meri.

Ishita-haan,toh main kar nahi sakti kya,kar sakti hoon naa,aapki fikar.she said in between pauses.

Raman-ofcourse karo,mujhe achch lagta hai,lagta hai koi apna hai.akela nahi hoon duniya mein.

Ishita-main hoon aapke liye ,raman.u r not alone .she said making him smile ,like this they talk for sometime and then they hung up the call.raman got busy in his work thinking about Ishita while she was also thinking about him having her lunch.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved his care for her❀️

She also loves his support πŸ₯°

Yes, its true......now they have each other πŸ’•πŸ’•

Finally someone made ishita realise that raman’s care is more than a doctor’s job❣️❣️❣️

She finally analysed her feelings for him😍😍😍

Convo was very sweetπŸ’ž

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Change in feeling 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are coming closer....

Just that couldn't imagine what would be her reaction when she gets to know the reason...

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update loved Raman’s care for Ishita both are in love with each other please update next part soon to know when will they both confess their love 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update 

Loved it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀

Raman was very happy seeing his baby

He could not control this emotion 

Ishita was worried seeing that he is crying 

They are coming closer πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Mihika make her understand that raman love her ....

Ishita also thinking about  him only 

She try to call him but she couldn't 

Loved ishra phone conversation 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon dr 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Ishita asked raman if baby is fine he said yes why she is asking like that she said his eyes was moist so she thought something is not right raman said everything is fine she asked gender of baby raman said it's not allowed she said she was just asking raman said babies are precious doesn't matter if it's boy or girl Ishita agreed raman said he have to change her diet she made faces he told her what to eat he asked her to give him treat for showing her baby Ishita agreed ishra went to restaurant one day Ishita was in her office of working when she got call from raman he said he is in her office asked her to come to reception she got happy she came he gave her medicine she asked he came from too long to give her medicine he made excuse mihika thought ishra are couple ishita said no he is her doctor mihika told ishita raman loves her as he look her like her husband looks her ishita was thinking about mihikas word Ishitas pov was nice loved ishra phone talk

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm