Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ruined all my favourite songs 😭 💔
I watch qh version only of all these songs specially banjar and tadap 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ruined all my favourite songs 😭 💔
I watch qh version only of all these songs specially banjar and tadap 😛
issi liye toh dard hota hai aur zyada. 🤪Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I watch qh version only of all these songs specially banjar and tadap 😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
private. 😔
Shreya ka account private ho gaya I never knew ok will not post now on his 😊
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
issi liye toh dard hota hai aur zyada. 🤪
Oh bt I love that versions only ❤️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDFBEBVF1JZ/?igshid=lzb92nczjfum
Yeah earing Jo kabhie wapas nahi hui 🤣🤣
Hamari Adhuri Kahani 😂
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I can never get tired of this waching and only his eyes are treat to watch the way he looks at her just something else
The way he was uncomfortable sitting beside her in the taxi got to open the door remove hand and sat front
Then again through eyes 😘🥰
I am not able to hear the song Ek Mulaqat main and not remember them or see them only. They were love and they had so much chemistry even without touching or holding hands. ❤️
Only one song of Ayushman Khurana I dislike the most and it is Ek Mulakat 😭 and Bajaj had THE BEST on that 😭 I loved the Bajaj tune rather on them. So aesthetic it was 😌😍
@mithi : I don't like them only because it makes me angry now 😂😭 like how they all changed due to characterization and them hurting Asad ultimately makes me feel hurt. And pls don't talk about the songs of Ajmer Track PAIN IT IS PAIN PAIN PAIN.