Originally posted by: HateSober
I knew it you wanted to do it for me hehehe very funny xDD
@Bold 😆 that I leave up to you 😏
Idk what to do with it tbh *runsss*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HateSober
I knew it you wanted to do it for me hehehe very funny xDD
@Bold 😆 that I leave up to you 😏
Idk what to do with it tbh *runsss*
Idk what to do with it tbh *runsss*
🤣 You just have to speak with Appy about that 😏
Ahhhhhh❤️☺️
What if i guessed the correct one and later changed it to wrong with this option of changing once ? -.- xDD
You guys are sweet!
More quarter silver stars for you both 🤗😎
What if i guessed the correct one and later changed it to wrong with this option of changing once ? -.- xDD
That you're fully accountable for.
In no way it's best of both 🤣
Last answer sent is the whole, exhaustive, comprehensive FINAL answer.
What if i guessed the correct one and later changed it to wrong with this option of changing once ? -.- xDD
Then your second pm will be considered🤣
I thought it’s just a joke🤣
What if i guessed the correct one and later changed it to wrong with this option of changing once ? -.- xDD
then the joke is on you LEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA 😆