Exactly!😎 No pair shair...u play all alone!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Exactly!😎 No pair shair...u play all alone!
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Haha it would require much more than that. 😆
Then start your fav topic. We will accompany you
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You know how to cook?
Even my younger brother cooks better than me. Where should I bang my head? 😭
Lets join cooking classes together
Sorry we cant be partners anymore
LP is my new partner
Not interested. She can take the crown. 😆
I love dal too😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You know how to cook?
Even my younger brother cooks better than me. Where should I bang my head? 😭
Cooking is so easy. It’s not complicated at all 😆
But you can be lazy at times to cook, I agree 😆
What .. i love moong dal and mix it with rice and squeeze some fragrant lemon
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9