Originally posted by: WildestDreams
75 posts to go!🤩🤩
Yayy another purple UN. Love seeing purple UN haha
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
75 posts to go!🤩🤩
Yayy another purple UN. Love seeing purple UN haha
Sign me up in advance for your game WD!😃
Really? Lucky m still stuck
She said no pair ,group or anything
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
It would only be fun there if a couple of new sheeps join na😆
Is there a rule that you have to keep a HP DP? 😈 You have HP siggy na, why you need DP too? 😆
I'm glad I didn't join. I made the right call, the game just looks too long and complicated. 🤣
Then we have to hunt an active forum like KZK 😆
yep, we have to use both the DP and the siggy. And we have to respect the work and time the designer/graphic editor spent for us na 😳
After the game is over, my ArShi DP and Sheep awards siggies will be back 😎
Btw I’ve disabled the siggies option. So I can’t see the siggy boxes of the members, including mine 😆
Oh man, you should have joined our team. I’d have loved to see you in Hagrid avatar 🤣

It’s somethung else!😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
daal is the most boring food ever
Why did you to say this? I love dal.

Haha it would require much more than that. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I can't wait to see your UN in purple. It will look good on your UN
It looks great!🥺 I was a stunnerz but due to VB deleting post I lost my status😒
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9