Lost in finding love~TS (Last part updated)

Pranbir_heart thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

..................................................................................

Prachi had managed to swap rahul instead of ranbir in the groom's place.

The marriage of maya and rahul is done and now it was the time to reveal the face behind shera.

As the groom opened everyone was shock but Mehra's and Kohli's were happy as now ranbir is safe.

M.D(maya's dad)--Rahul tum

Rahul(looking down)--Ji ha mein

B.P(bade papa)--Tumhari himaat kesi hui ranbir ki jaagh lene ki

Rahul was going to say something when someone said EK MINUTE

Prachi's P.O.V

This was enough today....l will not let ranbir marry that witch. I finally got a proof by which maya can be exposed Flashback Prachi was walking at corrider when she heard

M.S(maya's sister)-- Yaar! kya plan kiya tha tune ranbir ko haasil karne ke??

Maya-- Maya ka dimag aur mehnat...

M.S-- Par kiya kya

Prachi turned on her mobile's recording to record everythingMaya told everything about how she made fake charges on ranbir and other things

M.S-Wah yaar kamal hai

Prachi stopped the recording and said,"kamal toh mein karugi maya. Just wait and watch!"

Flashback ends

P.O.V ends

Prachi turned on the recording and made everyone hear it

Maya start to sweat badly as everyone were giving her a deadly stare

Someone slapped her hard...B.P-- What have you done maya! Because of you our reputation has been spoiled.

Saying this he trotted away from the venue.

Not a minute had been passed when M.D got a call and after the call ended by the shock the phone slipped from his and fell down.

Prachi not only saved the recording but made it viral so that the public could get to know what kind of family is this...

M.M(maya's mom)--Kya hua aapne phone ese kese gira diya ??

M.D-- Humari Election ki ticket gayi...(prachi smirked as she knew what will happen further)

M.M to maya -- Dekh rahi hai maya! teri wajah se kitna nuksaan ho raha hai.....

M.D-- Isme galti maya ki nahi hai (everyone looks at him) isme galti prachi ki haiHe was going to hit her when someone shouted,"Usse koi haath nahi laagaega..."

It was ranbir who was desending the stairs

Ranbir--Isme prachi ki koi galti nahi hai

M.D-- Acha toh ab tum sikhaoge kiski galti hai aur kiski nahi ha....(However before M.D could say anything police showed up with hand cuffs.)

Police--Maya you are under arrest

Maya was shocked as she couldn't understand how her fate turned upside-down

Police arrested maya and went and maya's parents also ran behind to save her...

After a 2 minutes of deep silences Pallavi hugged Prachi 

Pallavi-- Beta!Thank you so much!Aaj dirf tumhari wajah se mere beta ranbir bach gaya

Prachi-- Kya kar rahi hai aap!Isme thank you ki koi baat nahi hai yeh toh mera faraz hai...

Mehra's and Kohli's smiled as they got s hint of something ( forgot to tell you that rhea does not love ranbir and therefore there is no misunderstanding about ranbir's love)

Abhi-- Ha prachi!Hum toh dar hi gaye the ki kahi ranbir ki zindagi na bigad jaaye.We are bless to have someone like you.

Prachi-- Bas bas!Ab muje meri tarif aur nahi suni aur ab mein ghar chalti hu woh kya hai na ma wait kar rahi hogi(she said while removing her phone to call pragya)

Prachi-- Maa ek khushbaari hai!

Pragya-- Lagta hai maya se chutkara mil gaya

Prachi-- Aapko kese pata aap yahi ho kya

Pragya-- Nahi mein hoshiyaarpur mein hu....

Prachi-- Hoshiyaarpur??!

Pragya-- Arre ha mein tumhe batana bhul gayiki meri jo saheli hai na pushpa woh bimaar pad gayi hai toh mein aur sarita ji dono waha gaye hai..

Prachi-- Paar maa mein aur sahana kaha jaayege humare pass toh spare keys bhi nahi hai

Ranbir-- kya hua prachi ?

Prachi--Ranbir woh maa hosiyaarpur gayi hai aur mere paas spare keys bhi nahi hai...

Beeji-- Oyeee itni si baat! Toh ek kaam karo tum aur sahana humare yah reh lo....

pragya(she heard everything)--Ha prachi! Beeji sahi keh rahi hai....

Prachi P.O.V

After maya and her family had gone I thought that I will relax but no! In my life's dictionary there is no word as RELAX. I have to stay in that person's house who is in love with me. But how is it possible,a few months ago he had said he will never love me and today....I wanted to talk about this to maa as I had promised her to tell her everything about my love life.And now I will have to live in this confusion world till my mom comes bacckkk......

Her trance was broken when someone was shouting,"Prachi!!!....Prachi"

Prachi--H...Ha maa

Pragya--Kya hua kaha khogayi??

Prachi--Kahi nahi maa! me...mein ranbir ke ghar pe rahe lugi....

She cutted the call

Pallavi--Chale!

Now there were 2 cars

In car no.1--Vikram,Abhi,Pallavi and Beeji were there

In car no.2--Pranbir and Arhana

..................................................................................

Please tell me how me how is it and where I went wrong 

Thank you...

Edited by Pranbir_heart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taarey25 thumbnail

No fair you can’t do this you can’t leave a reader hanging like that what happens next 

you have to update 😭😭😭😭😭

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pranbir_heart

The marriage of maya and rahul is done and now it was the time to reveal the face behind shera.

As the groom opened everyone was shock but Mehra's and Kohli's were happy as now ranbir is safe.

Prachi's P.O.V

This was enough today....l will not let ranbir marry that witch. I finally got a proof by which maya can be exposed Flashback Prachi was walking at corrider when she heard

M.S-- Par kiya kya

Prachi turned on her mobile's recording to record everythingMaya told everything about how she made fake charges on ranbir and other things

M.S-Wah yaar kamal hai

Prachi stopped the recording and said,"kamal toh mein karugi maya. Just wait and watch!"

Flashback ends

P.O.V ends

Someone slapped her hard...B.P-- What have you done maya! Because of you our reputation has been spoiled.

Not a minute had been passed when M.D got a call and after the call ended by the shock the phone slipped from his and fell down.

Prachi not only saved the recording but made it viral so that the public could get to know what kind of family is this...

M.D-- Humari Election ki ticket gayi...(prachi smirked as she knew what will happen further)

M.D-- Isme galti maya ki nahi hai (everyone looks at him) isme galti prachi ki haiHe was going to hit her when someone shouted,"Usse koi haath nahi laagaega..."

M.D-- Acha toh ab tum sikhaoge kiski galti hai aur kiski nahi ha....(However before M.D could say anything police showed up with hand cuffs.)

Pallavi-- Beta!Thank you so much!Aaj dirf tumhari wajah se mere beta ranbir bach gaya

Prachi-- Kya kar rahi hai aap!Isme thank you ki koi baat nahi hai yeh toh mera faraz hai...

Mehra's and Kohli's smiled as they got s hint of something ( forgot to tell you that rhea does not love ranbir and therefore there is no misunderstanding about ranbir's love)

Abhi-- Ha prachi!Hum toh dar hi gaye the ki kahi ranbir ki zindagi na bigad jaaye.We are bless to have someone like you.

Prachi-- Bas bas!Ab muje meri tarif aur nahi suni aur ab mein ghar chalti hu woh kya hai na ma wait kar rahi hogi(she said while removing her phone to call pragya)

Prachi-- Hoshiyaarpur??!

Pragya-- Arre ha mein tumhe batana bhul gayiki meri jo saheli hai na pushpa woh bimaar pad gayi hai toh mein aur sarita ji dono waha gaye hai..

Prachi-- Paar maa mein aur sahana kaha jaayege humare pass toh spare keys bhi nahi hai

Prachi--Ranbir woh maa hosiyaarpur gayi hai aur mere paas spare keys bhi nahi hai...

Beeji-- Oyeee itni si baat! Toh ek kaam karo tum aur sahana humare yah reh lo....

Prachi P.O.V

After maya and her family had gone I thought that I will relax but no! In my life's dictionary there is no word as RELAX. I have to stay in that person's house who is in love with me. But how is it possible,a few months ago he had said he will never love me and today....I wanted to talk about this to maa as I had promised her to tell her everything about my love life.And now I will have to live in this confusion world till my mom comes bacckkk......

Prachi--H...Ha maa

She cutted the call

Pallavi--Chale!

Now there were 2 cars

Thank you...

Lovely update. So prachi is staying in Ranbir's house. Please do continue❤️

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

At Car 1

Vikram--Yaar I am very happy with prachi....

Abhi-- Haa yaar!Me too,  she exposed those choubays so smoothly

Pallavi-- Yeah but have you all saw something...

Vikram--What

Pallavi--I think prachi and ranbir love each other

Abhi-- Thats a great news

Beeji--Yeah its a great news but we should wait until kids say it by themselves 

Vikram--Yeah right

At Car 2

Ranbir was at the driving seat

Prachi was at the passenger seat

Arhana were at the rare seat

Ranbir--Kuch ganna sune...

Aaryan--Ha chalao

Ranbir switched on the FM 

"Khamoshiyaan aawaz hai  tum suno ko aao kabhi, bekarar hai baat karne ko khenedo inko zara"

Prachi's eyes widens listening to the song.

Her and ranbir's moment were flashing at her mind She immediately said,"CHANGE THE SONG"

Sahana--Prachi kya hua!Itna acha song toh hai...

Ranbir--Its ok sahana! sabki apni apni choice hoti hai

He changed the station

"I love you turu ru ru yeah yeah yeah I love you turu ru ru"

Prachi coughed abit as she remembered Ranbir's proposal

Prachi--Isme woh baat nahi hai.Change karo!

Sahana was getting confuse as Prachi never bothered on the songs so much.But didnt told.

Ranbir--Ok fine!

He changed the songs again

"Tip tip barsa paani...paani ne aag laagadi...aag lagi dil mein jo...dil ko teri yaad aayi"

Prachi got goosebumps hearing this,She remembered her close moment in the rain with ranbir.

Prachi-- Ganna kyu suna hai gaadi mein baithe hai baate karo na (with this she switched off the fm making everyone confused by her behaviour)

Aaryan-- Uhhhhhh...Prachi tum thik toh hona

(Prachi realized how she over reacted)Prachi-- M....mu...muje...muje kya hoga mein thik hu.....A...acha ab need aarahi hai mein so rahi hu...

With this she tilted her head towards window and shut her eyes

Prachi's P.O.V

Yeh kya ho raha...Itni awkward bangayi thi... Ranbir kya soch raha hoga tere baare mein....STOP IT prachi! Tuje uski chinta kyu ho rahi hai aur uske baare mein kyu soch rahi hai....

"Kyoki tu usse pyaar karti hai" a familiar voice spoke

"Maa"prachi said

Pragya was sitting besides her

"Haa prachi tu ranbir se bohot pyaar karti hai" said pragya

"Esa nahi hai maa mein usse pyaar kyu jarugi woh mera ke dum opposite hai"said prachi

"Suna nahi hai 'Opposites attract' " said pragya *smiling abit*

"Zaruri nahi hai har opposite attract kare"said prachi lowering her eyes

"Acha tuh ek sawal puchu?"said pragya with a bright smile

"Pucho..."said prachi while shrugging her shoulders

"Agar koi tuje ranbir se rishta todne ko bole toh kya tum todogi?" said pragya

"BILKUL BHI NAHI"said prachi while opening her eyes in jerk

Ranbir--Bilkul bhi nahi kya prachi...

Prachi frowned her eyebrows and looked around.

She realized that it was a dream

"Woh mein ac..actu...actually ek sa..sapna dekh rahi thi"said prachi finding words to conceal the truth

"ohhhhhhhhhhh"said ranbir and arhana

After 5 minutes

They reached home and Prachi was resting in the guest room but her mind was just stuck in one thing

"Is it real which l saw in dream?

Why cant I lose ranbir?

Why is he so important?

Am I in love with him?"

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard her phone ringing

She smiled at relief looking at the name in screen and immediately picked upPrachi-- Maa kuch samj nahi aaraha hai...

Pragya-- Kuya hua prachi?Kya samaj nahi paarahi....

Prachi-- Yaad hai aapko meine promise kiya tha ki mein apni love life share karugi....

Pragya  smiled as she got to know about whom she is talking about 

Pragya-- Ranbir...

Prachi-- Aapko kese pata....

Pragya-- Maa hu na pata chal jata hai

Prachi-- Maa pata nahi mein usse pyaar karti hu ya nahi...Infact muje yeh bhi nahi pata ki ranbir mujse sach mein pyaar karta hai ya nahi....

Pragya-- Matlab.....

Prachi-- Mera matlab hai ki kuch mahino phele ranbir ek flirt tha, casanova tha aur muj jesi ladkiyo se nafrat karta tha par abhi woh zara bhi flirt nahi karta aur mujse pyaar karta hai.....

Pragya smiled as how she and abhi who are opposites falled in love

Pragya-- Ek baat bolu.....

Prachi-- Haa baataiye

Pragya-- Tumhare mom dad ko bhi ese hi pyaar hua tha

Prachi-- Aap aur papa (she felt sad as she still doesn't know her dad)

Pragya-- Hmmm...Tuhare dad na bilkul ranbir ki tarah the aur mein bhi teri tarah lekin hum donno dhere dhere ek dusre ke kareeb aane lage aur pyaar hogya....

Prachi-- Fir aap dono alag kyu huye

Pragya-- Woh isliye kyoki hum dono ko ek misunderstandings huyi thi lekin himdono fir ek dusre se pyaar karte hai...

Prachi-- Aap muje dad se milaogi

Pragya-- Zarur ek na ek din zarur milagugi...

Prachi was going to say something when there was a knock

Ranbir--  Prachi woh maa tumhe bula rahi hai

Prachi-- Haa aayi  

.......................................................................................

Here is the Part 2 of TS please tell me how it was

I will update soon 

Edited by Pranbir_heart - 3 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice beginning. 

Although if you start describing the scenes like they do so in a novel like the surrounding and the emotions. 

The story will become even better.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranbir_heart

Prachi's P.O.V

M.S-- Par kiya kya

M.S-Wah yaar kamal hai

Flashback ends

P.O.V ends

Prachi-- Hoshiyaarpur??!

Prachi P.O.V

Prachi--H...Ha maa

She cutted the call

Pallavi--Chale!

Now there were 2 cars

Thank you...

Check out YOUR story in the Pranbir index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973287

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

thank you so much ❤️

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

Prachi-- Pallavi aunty kya hua??

Pallavi-- Woh prachi aaj haina itna khushi ka mahol hai toh hum haina ek party karne ka soch rahe the...Toh kyu na tum aur ranbir shopping ke liye chale jauo

Prachi in mind--Arre sab muje ranbir ke saath kyu rakh raheho....

Prachi-- Thik hai(Aunty ko mana bhi nahi kar sakti)

Both pranbir were in the mall

Ranbir to the sales woman--Hello lady!Kya tum muje kuch suits dikha sakti ho

S.W--Sure sir

Ranbir--Uh-No sir nahi!Ranbir....

S.W-- Sure ranbir

Ranbir-- Wese tumhara naam kya hai....

S.W-- Chandini

Ranbir-- Chandini...Tabhi toh tum chand ki tarah khubsurat ho....

S.W--Ohhhh!Thank you so much

She left to bring some suits

Someone grabbed ranbir's hand and took him inside the trailer room

Ranbir-- Kya hua prachi yaha kyu leke aayi

Prachi--Tum kya kar rahe the yahaa.....Shopping karne aaye ho ya flirt...Muje pata tha ranbir tum kabhi nahi sudharoge....Kabhi iss ladki ke peeche kabhi uss Ladki ke peeche....Pyaar mujse karte ho flirt uss.....(She realized what she said and bit her tongue)

Here ranbir with a stupid grin and began to advance while prachi stepped back until her back felt the wall...

Ranbir--So prachi is jealous

Prachi-- Its not like that

Ranbir-- It is said that wife is always jealous from her husband but I didn't knew that would be wife also becomes jealous.

Prachi looked up listening the word Would be wife and both shared an eyelock....

However reality hit back and prachi said,"we should get out"

Both get out of the trail room and  came home after doing shopping

-----------------------------------------------------------

In party

Everyone was happily enjoying in the party until they heard a voice at mic

"I want to say something"

Every turned their face towards the stage to see

prachi holding the mic and looking at ranbir

Beeji--Ki hoya putaar!

Sahana-- Kya baatana hai tuje prachi

Prachi-- Batati hu

Deresal kisi ne muje holi ke time ek sawal pucha tha aur mein uska jawab dene ki wajaye bhagayi( ranbir remembered his drunken proposal)Muje laga woh muje chod dega aur chala jaayega par nahi wph phir bhi mere saath raha air kabhi bhi jawab dene ki zid nahi ki....

Lekin aaj mein uss sawal ka jawab dungi...Aur woh jawab hai haa...

Ranbir's heart fluttered listening to this

Pallavi-- Par woh sawal tha kya

(Prachi was going to say something when ranbir said)

Ranbir-- Woh sawal yeh tha ki kya prachi mujse pyaar karti hai ya nahi....Kyoki mein usse bohot pyaar karta hu

Kohli's and Mehra's family became very happy by listening this

Vikram--Shabash beta ek dum sahi ladki chuni hai.....

Ranbir-- Woh sab toh thik hai par prachi tumhe apni feelings realize kab huyi

Prachi-- Jab mall mein mein tumse jealous hogyai thi na tab

Everyone--Ohhhhhhh

Pranbir blushed

And with that Kohli's and Mehra's Ache din started

-----------------------------------------------------------

the end.....

A_bibliophile thumbnail

You moved the story at a pace that did not happen in the show for the last 1 year.

😂😂😂😂