I am still getting my zero because I can't predict the sheep's but can't blame thug for it now can I 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am still getting my zero because I can't predict the sheep's but can't blame thug for it now can I 🤣
Same here partnerOriginally posted by: NitaReid
I am still getting my zero because I can't predict the sheep's but can't blame thug for it now can I 🤣
I would have said minus if there was negative marking
How you doing?Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
hi alexia
Hi Alexia! ⭐️
How you doing?Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Hi Alexia! ⭐️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How you doing?
Totally awesome. What about you? 😛
within an hour of receiving pm😳
Ah its good you are awesomeOriginally posted by: BoonAndBane
Totally awesome. What about you? 😛
I am okay
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9