uski halat kharab ho gayi thi bhagte bhagte 🤣Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Yeah I remember it. It was funny. To impress Babita ji, Jetha has put so much efforts. Woh bhi faltu main. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
uski halat kharab ho gayi thi bhagte bhagte 🤣Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Yeah I remember it. It was funny. To impress Babita ji, Jetha has put so much efforts. Woh bhi faltu main. 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Listen to some music or read a book u will fall asleep
If I try read book toh neend gayi puri raat ke liye
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If I try read book toh neend gayi puri raat ke liye
Then listen to slow calming music
Is there senior member tag and color in the ladder group anymore? 🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Then listen to slow calming music
I tried that once
Let's just say it made me even more awake 😅
3 minutes to twelve , should I open the PM or Not 🤣
Ennuyi is going on a liking spree on my decade old comments 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 6M5VA432XNS62S4S
Watch long road drive vdos on YT, I watch em when I cant sleep..they work 😆
I am feeling sleepy even by imagining them. I guess they will work but before I can type about them I will end up watching the food videos in my recommendations 😳. Still thanks, Ennuyi. ⭐️
Originally posted by: NitaReid
3 minutes to twelve , should I open the PM or Not 🤣
I say yes
So that we can cry together
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I can't give any guidance yaar. It was easy for me. I did eat meat but wasn't an avid non-veg lover. Just ate it occasionally. At some point of time just lost the desire to eat meat. 😳
Still struggling to leave cake(with egg) too but my love for sweets is stopping me.
so what kinda food do you mostly eat?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9