No worry we ll doubt each and everyone even shera😆🤣
That heart shaped pillow is also in doubt from now onwards 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No worry we ll doubt each and everyone even shera😆🤣
That heart shaped pillow is also in doubt from now onwards 🤣
The way he came n stood behind ridhima focusing on her
And when she said I will manage
He said I will change dadi and that look to each other
I dont think shera is in her bandage.
Originally posted by: rachufan
YT par episode as Gaya , will it not effect the trip?
on YT it's available only for India not other countries
ya it ll affect
Originally posted by: rachufan
YT par episode as Gaya , will it not effect the trip?
Haan I know kyun nai padega
Bilkul padega
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
okay...wed mein ridz kya karega haath toh jalake hoga.. Ab kya???..
Haldi mein itchy powder...
🤣Shubh shubh bolo
🤣No worry we ll doubt each and everyone even shera😆🤣
Vaise why is kabir Tamba? And can I know what other names u people have invented here...😜
haan ji i forget that pillow😆😆
Is it allowed ?
Nazar Na Lage bilkul shehjada and pari lag rage hai dono meine baari jau
hope that haldi ceremony ll be done peacefully but with Ridhu baby you can expect anythg
wo kya hota hai😝