hehe I wish everyone happiness 😃Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I don't know if Abrar confirmed but she has definitely confirmed with IF
that she and him are in love and he's the one 😆
Whoever it is. God bless everyone.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hehe I wish everyone happiness 😃Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I don't know if Abrar confirmed but she has definitely confirmed with IF
that she and him are in love and he's the one 😆
Whoever it is. God bless everyone.
How I wish this to be true LOL.😂 Atleast har roz kai insecure GF and her fans Kai rants toh nahi Jhaelni Partai..😆
Originally posted by: Love_Rudra
watch him on the Family Man too. He is great in that ❤️
Ok will definitely check it out
thanks
Originally posted by: Shooting.Star
How I wish this to be true LOL.😂 Atleast har roz kai insecure GF and her fans Kai rants toh nahi Jhaelni Partai..😆
IKR 😆
upar se kitne offscreen content milta humein 😒