Don't care about No. 1, but if I had the power, I would make them get good movies and not relegated to side roles



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't care about No. 1, but if I had the power, I would make them get good movies and not relegated to side roles



I think you are right. But Ranveer is rated higher on Ormax.
Anyway, I would love Ayushmann to be the numeru uno
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
Don't care about No. 1, but if I had the power, I would make them get good movies and not relegated to side roles
❤️
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I think you are right. But Ranveer is rated higher on Ormax.
Anyway, I would love Ayushmann to be the numeru uno
If Ayushman has a higher hit to flop ratio than Ranveer and he's not on number one then how come Alia is on the so called number one spot?
Well Deepika is already the #1 so....
I made similar topic years ago about the guys I wanted to see big superstars and sushant, Aditya was on the list. Don’t care about any of the future guys, not excited about them. They are overrated and overhyped. Tv actors are looking more promising than them
Originally posted by: Terenaina
I made similar topic years ago about the guys I wanted to see big superstars and sushant, Aditya was on the list. Don’t care about any of the future guys, not excited about them. They are overrated and overhyped. Tv actors are looking more promising than them
Avinash Tiwary is very promising. He's a complete package

I guess guys in Bollywood than ayushmann or shahid kapoor Or fawad khan. But if I had make someone a star than ruslaan mumtaz
I had a HUGE crush on this guy when I saw him first here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JzJbXd7xY
it's not right it takes them years to get a decent role in movie business, he's still good-looking but he was much hotter a few years back, obviously career struggles and ageing will have a impact.
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
I had a HUGE crush on this guy when I saw him first here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JzJbXd7xY
it's not right it takes them years to get a decent role in movie business, he's still good-looking but he was much hotter a few years back, obviously career struggles and ageing will have a impact.
Dayyum he looks so hot here ❤️ His performance as Majnu was beyond amazing.
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
2