Originally posted by: mintyblue
Yeah I just wish her to be No. 1 forever( or at least next 10 years)😆
Lol you're so cute.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Yeah I just wish her to be No. 1 forever( or at least next 10 years)😆
Lol you're so cute.
If Alia can be at the number one spot, doesnt that mean Ayushman is also at the number 1 spot?
Ikr
Following both guys since very long...... Immensely talent with same story..... Both did Bollywood movies at there peak which never released....now one is doing some stupid show and other is doing web series (that to with Jacqueline🤢)
Karthik for the guys
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Karthik for the guys
And for the girls??? I know who you will name, but want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
Originally posted by: Sharpener
If Alia can be at the number one spot, doesnt that mean Ayushman is also at the number 1 spot?
In this generation, Ranveer Singh is still ahead of him.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
And for the girls??? I know who you will name, but want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
Who would I name ?
I was gonna say if it possible let Kareena make movies for another 20 years ❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Who would I name ?
I was gonna say if it possible let Kareena make movies for another 20 years ❤️
I thought u'd say Kareena or Tara...I was right👍🏼
Isnt Ayushman's hit to flop ratio higher than Ranveer's?
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
2