Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How you doing?
Doing good n u?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How you doing?
Doing good n u?
Yr waise she is taken now. 😆 I like Korean Jisoo. But she doesn't know English much. Korean mujhe nhi aati.
Jisoo is very pretty. I like her voice a lot. ⭐️

Originally posted by: NitaReid
I still haven't opened the PM 🤣, I decided to do it tomorrow and so my reaction will come tomorrow, thug should be prepared 🤪
🤣 okay I am waiting for ur reaction
Result day’s HOF belongs to Thug!🤣 He is leading the year with Maroon😆
Who are your choice??
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I did change my dp. Youre lucky its not showing😆
Ohh... what is your new DP? I want to see it. 😛
Hmm
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 okay I am waiting for ur reaction
Sure , today busy can't dedicate my rant to thug 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I did change my dp. Youre lucky its not showing😆
Who's in your present DP? I see half face of a man and a grey background..
I have been alive I guess?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Doing good n u?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9