Mujhe lagta h Bidu and Mini ki wajah se ek din Anirudh Bondita ko le kar RC mansion se chala jayega.
Wish he take that decision but I want kaka to be with them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mujhe lagta h Bidu and Mini ki wajah se ek din Anirudh Bondita ko le kar RC mansion se chala jayega.
Wish he take that decision but I want kaka to be with them.
I will miss bidu then❤️
Don't worry Mahi bidu kahin nhi jayga, they could still show his scenes 🤣🤣
Laadli haina Bon,Ani ki...❤️But why he is smiling so much 😍
newspaper ke saath🤣Don't worry Mahi bidu kahin nhi jayga, they could still show his scenes 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Wish he take that decision but I want kaka to be with them.
Kaka won't go with them Kaka ko zamindari to samhalni hai
btaiyeee....how much he is smiling❤️
I got reminded of pravisht interview 😆
He said he will try to supress his smile ☺️
But see here how happy he looks ❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kaka won't go with them Kaka ko zamindari to samhalni hai
Then he won't let go of them 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Then he won't let go of them 😆
😆 But Barrister Babu Calcutta nahi jayenge to practice kidhar karenge 😆
Laadli haina Bon,Ani ki...❤️
Awww 💓😍
What happened in today’s epi