😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yaar sapne aise dekho jo sach ho sakte hai woh nahi jo sirf sapne rahe
GR vs MR is still interesting
Mera toh is already known 🤣
Stop Underestimating yourself.

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Sent my answers😆
Seriously?😳😱
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Am I the only one who sucks at almost everything?🤔
Says the one who is in semi-finals. Why this kolaveri di alexia ? 😆
I am not underestimating myself re
I am just being realistic😳
Thats just sheer luck that I got more than my opponent every single time😳Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Says the one who is in semi-finals. Why this kolaveri di alexia ? 😆
I always take time and end up with low points so what's the point of thinking and taking time.sent the first answer that came to my mind.Seriously?😳😱
Me, before this round's questions were sent:

Vs. me, after looking at this round's questions:
You - Jhope
James- Thug 😆
Suga- ExoL
Jimin- PanditG
SeokJin- FF 🤣
JK- Renee
RM- PIUN
V- Me 😳
You should give some space to Renee ka JK 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thats just sheer luck that I got more than my opponent every single time😳
I tried HARD and I still failed. Do not brush your achievements away on the basis of sheer luck. You’ve done well and should be proud of yourself. If I was in your position right now, I would already be practicing my winning speech and trying out different crowns that would befit my royal head.

Be more optimistic and take pride in your position right now 👍🏼
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k