He is adorableOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Too much active already!🤣 And now that he learned how to open the doors!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is adorableOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Too much active already!🤣 And now that he learned how to open the doors!😳
These questions require soul searching
Bye!! Will come soon. ⭐️😳

Aww Nita🤗
Even I dont know how I will do in this one🤣
WD ,do you remember how sweet and mild mannered , I was in your tournament , thug and his Bollywood questions changed my sweetness 🤣
Then search your soul and find the answer. 😆
Not google , I only know google🤣
Partner you got to do well for my sake , I am count the average between us as my score because zero will not be good for my poor heart 🤣
I suck at Bollywood PartnerOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Partner you got to do well for my sake , I am count the average between us as my score because zero will not be good for my poor heart 🤣
Iss time toh mera jaana pakka hai
I know it can be tricky ..but I'll send my answers asap.😔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k